Sollux x reader

A/N
Ok so trolls on earth for reasons unknown bla bla bla same as the last one.

Your pov
You were at the arcade playing Mrs. Pac man for the tenth time today because for some damned reason you kept losing every single life in the fifth level slays the fifth you didn't even get close to losing one until that one fricken level and it was pissing you off. (Tell me I'm not the only one who has this happen p.s. the pink ones possessed I'm sure of it)

"DIE YOU FUCKING GHOST" you screamed when you made them go blue and started chasing them, at this same time you were getting dirty looks from adults and young children because of what you just said.

"Hehehe wow you really 2uck at viideo game2 don't you" said a voice right behind you.

You spun around to see the duality obsessed troll. "No I don't as you can probably see I happen to hold the high score on almost every game in this place" you smirked knowing for a fact you had just beat all of them before heading over to the cursed Pac man.

"Not anymore ii ju2t beat them" after he said this you gave him an evil glare because you had just spent the whole fucking day beating those things. "You what" at this point your eye was twitching slightly.

"ii beat all the hiigh 2core2 on the games" he repeated. You then just walked over to qubert and looked at the high score list sure enouph it read

1:sol
2:(your initials or three letter abbreviation)

That was when you banged your head on the screen and closed your eyes. "You ok because ii don't thiink iit's normal to bang your head on thing2 unle22 your kk" he said poking your shoulder. "How, why it took all fricken day to do that" you said half laphing at yourself for reasons half sobbing of course the sobbing was fake because it was only a game even though this situation still kinda pissed you off.

Then you had a thought "you whatever the fuck your name is I challenge you to all the games here to see who truly deserves the high score" you said as you spun around and pointed at him. "Ok 2ound2 fun and by the way my name'2 2ollux." Cool mines Y/N."

You then dragged him to the first game in the arcade Fix It Felix Jr (because I said so) "Alright tholux you go first" you said purposefully saying his name exactly like he did. "That'2 not my name my name i2 2ollux."

"That's what I said."

"Fuck you Y/N." The rest of the day the two of you played video games until the arcade closed, but seeing as neither one of you wanted the day to end you decided to get ice cream and sit on the dock watching the sun set.

"ii had a lot of fun today Y/N" he said as he literally bit into his popsicle. "I so beat you on that last game" you said smiling. "2ure you diid." After that he walked you home and kissed you lightly on the cheek before leaving.

A/N
Ok I feel like this one was way better than eridan's but that was my first try at x readers so I guess that's fine please tell me who you want next remember I can do character × character if you want but if you don't request anything i'll probably just make gamzee and equis x readers galore YAY I have weird favorite characters well anyway hope you liked it.