Chapter Three: "Who are you gonna kill?"

Story date: September Tenth, 2015 Thursday ( Same day as chapter two)
Angelica's Point of View
________________
"I don't know, Cam. I think you should try to apologize to Angelica. You didn't know it would effect her. All you wanted to do was make your dream happen." I heard Nash quietly whisper to Cameron. Ha! Apologize? There is no way in the world that I will treat Cameron like a brother anytime soon.

"But what if Alex is right, Nash? I will never have my baby sister back." I could hear the pain in Cameron's voice. A bit of guilt flows through my stomach. No! Stop, remember, he left you, Angelica.

"If Alex is right, she's right. But that shouldn't stop you. You should try. I know you can get Little Dallas back. Your mom said that she lives in L.A., right? Ask people if they seen or know her. It's not hard. Same eyes and almost same hair. You two act the same, from what I hear." No, we don't act the same. He's a bastard, I'm not. Come on, stating the obvious. "You even have a picture of her in the summer from Gina." Wait mom gave him a picture of me in the summer? What the hell!? "That was just like two months ago, no way someone could change that fast, right?" I'm going to kill my mother. Wait! Never mind. I just recently dyed my hair and I don't wear my contacts around my mom and sister.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to face the person to tapped my shoulder. Hayes smiled. He lent in, "Who are you gonna kill? Hopefully isn't me for taking time out of your day." he whispered in my ear.

I shook my head. "No not you. Now come on, lunch time and time for Cameron to leave." I said the Cameron part a little bit louder and happier. The two in front of Hayes and I, turned around. Cameron gave a dirty look and Nash gave me a chuckle.

"Do you really want me gone that bad?" Cameron question me. I nodded my head repeatedly, until he got the message. Giving Nash and Hayes a 'bro' hug, he left giving a weird look.

"So, Alex, what type of videos do you record?" Nash questioned, walking to where his brother and I were. Hayes looked at me as if he was interested.

"Well, my main thing is doing challenges or some type of a game. But sometimes, I do covers of requested song, vlogs, and other random stuff. So basically, a jumble of random things." I give him my answer. As if on time, my phone rings. I look at the boys, as if asking if I can take the call. They nod, and I walk away.

"Welcome to the Crusty Crab, how may I help you?" I answer the call.

"Hi, Alex!" Luke Hemmings, from telling by his Australian accent, yelled into the phone.

"Oh! Breadstick, how are you?" I smile. I haven't talk to him or Michael in a while.

"Wonderful, I have a question."
"Yes?"

"My mates and I coming to L.A. And I was wondering if we could stay at your Apartment? I promise we will pay for food and if anything gets broken." He explains.

"Why not? You had me when you mentioned free food. My apartment only has two other rooms, the other one is used for when I record videos. And I'm pretty sure you mentioned that you had two other bandmates, other than Michael."

"Two can stay in one bedroom."

"Or, two of you guys can have your own room, two can share and I sleep on the couch."

"Aye! I could never kick some else out of their own room. That just plain rude." I heard yelling in the background. "Calum, mate! Shut up! I'm talking to Alex."

"Are you his girlfriend?" A unfamiliar voice asks into the phone.

"No. I'm only 14!" I yell.
"I don't have to tell anyone." I could tell the speaker of the voice was smirking. All of the sudden, the line ends.

"Well that was random." I whisper to myself, walking back over the boys. I clap my hands together, "LUNCH TIME!"

_________________

Hello! I'm so sorry I haven't update in like 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure it's two weeks. Last week was just plain crazy. We had street fair in my town so I went to that for the week. Last Thursday was my birthday, so my family kicked me out of the house for me to do something. And this week, my internet has been down because my dad forgot to pay the bill. With my internet, my best friend from a different town, is mad at me for not talking to her. So yea.... Here is a update. Even if it was short, I hope you like this 'chapter.'

Edited Date: October Sixteenth, 2015 Friday.