Chapter Ten: "Where is she?"

Hey lovelies, it's Riley here with another chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you so much for 17k reads.

Hayes's Point Of View
------------------------------

It was the last period of the day, and I haven't seen Alex since the accident with Gabe. I sat in between Matthew and Sebastian. I looked up at the clock and saw that we only had ten minutes left in class. I didn't really know what to do, since I was with everything in this class, and the grumpy teacher didn't allow us to work on other work. I thought about the punishments that Alex could be facing, not only at school, but with her mom. She said that her dad left, but wouldn't the school still contact her mom since she isn't illegal yet?

Suddenly, four noisy rings filled the silent room. Matthew and Sebastian both looked at their phones. The ID was Claude Brison. (I don't know if Gina, Cameron's mom, has a brother or what her maiden name is.) Isn't that Cameron's uncle? Why would the boys have Cameron's uncle's number? Was one of the boys related to Cameron? 

I didn't really see the text message before Ms. Dubal, our Chemistry teacher, took their phones. The two of them obviously got mad because they didn't get to read the message. "You four boys may collect your phones when the bell rings," Ms. Dubal said in the loudest talking voice ever. I guess the other two boys got their phones took away too.

After about 6 more minutes of thinking to myself about why the boys have Claude's number, the bell rang, dismissing the school. Ms. Dubal shouted out the bell didn't dismiss them, that she does, but the boys ran out of the class room after taking their iPhones off of her desk. She let out a loud groan and dismissed everyone after they stacked their chairs in the middle of the classroom. 

I walked quietly to my locker to collect my bag and books as Nash walked beside me. I quickly unlocked my locker and put all of my schoolwork and books into my bag.

As Nash and I walked towards his car, his phone rang. He walked away so I couldn't hear his conversation with whomever he was speaking to. I quickly looked at him. His eyes narrow with his eyebrow following and his lips perched. By his face you could tell that he was confused by whatever the person he was talking to said. He said a simple word, such as bye and put his phone in his pocket and unlocked his car to allow us to enter.

The car ride was silent, not even music was playing. I couldn't tell if he was mad or just confused, but him clenching the steering wheel gave me a huge hint that he was now mad. I wasn't going to straight to apartment because my roommate was having a meeting with his manger there.

Soon the car pulled up to the apartments that Cameron and Nash were living in. Nash and I exited the car and he slammed drivers side door shut and locked the car. We headed into the lobby to go to the elevators. We reached the floor that his apartment was on. As we got closer to the door, I could hear yelling of three different voices. They all sounded familiar but I couldn't point out whos' they were. 

Nash opened the door and headed to the living room as I followed. I could feel my eyes getting wide and my mouth dropped open at the three, now known, people and what they were saying. It all stopped and everyone, even my brother, looked at me. Something was defiantly wrong.

There is explanation of why Cameron yelling at his uncle and the sobbing teen on the couch. That sobbing teen was Alex, or now I know, Angelica, Cameron's younger sister.

___________________________________________________

Well, that was a short but crazy chapter. Now Tyler doesn't have to hit me for not updating this weekend. I am so sorry for not updating until now, but I couldn't update last week because of my brother, his girlfriend, and their daughter came over. It was a hectic weekend. I hope ya'll enjoyed.

Date: 2/27/2016