DenIce : A Plan Back Fired

Iceland's POV

After I had snuck into Norway's room and took a potion that would turn Denmark's hair pink, I put it into a glass with some beer and made my way to Denmark.

Iceland "hey Denmark I got you some beer"

Denmark "REALLY wow Ice you never do things like this thank you"

Iceland "no problem"

I left to my room to let the spell do its work, no one spills beer on my sweater and gets away with it. It had been 5 minutes since I gave Denmark the potion and I was wondering how the other Nordics would react to Denmark new pink hair. I smiled to myself until Denmark practically destroyed my door barging into my room.... Without pink hair?"

Third Person POV

Denmark "there you are my sweet little Icepop, I've been thinking about you"

"w-what were you thinking about?" Iceland said with fear in his voice while backing into the back of my bed.

Denmark "o just how cute you are and all the things I want to do with you"

Iceland "w-what things?"

"mmmmm naughty things" said Denmark as he climbed onto Iceland's bed and continued to slowly get closer to Iceland.

"I've wanted you for so long Ice, I've never really had the courage to tell you"
Denmark said as he got on top of Iceland and put his arm around his waist and his hand on to Iceland's blushing cheeks"

Iceland "what are you saying D-Dan"

"I love you Iceland" Denmark said as he kissed Iceland on the lips.

Iceland was shocked and didn't know what to do and what to think. Why did the potion not work and why was Denmark kissing him. Iceland would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the kiss and that he didn't want Denmark.

Denmark seemed to notice this and slipped his tongue into Iceland's sweet mouth. Iceland melted into the kiss and soon found himself wanting more. Denmark broke the kiss so the two could breath and started to kiss and suck Iceland neck which caused Iceland to moan Denmark's name multiple times. Denmark stripped the two men until they were naked and over Iceland's covers.

Iceland "o Den please"

Denmark "please what Icey"

Iceland "fuck me den"

Denmark "beg for it, tell me what you want"

Iceland "uh I want you to fuck me senseless and I want you to fuck me so I can't walk straight without remembering your dick inside me, I want to be all yours Denmark please"

Denmark "good because you are all mine and no one can change that"

With that Denmark took no time in thrusting into Iceland before letting him adjust to his huge length. Iceland gave Denmark the okay and he started thrusting in and out of the nation under him. It didn't take long for Denmark to find Iceland's prostate and once he hit it he had complete control over Iceland. Every time he hit it he had Iceland screaming for more.

Denmark "your mine all mine, no one else's. If I want to fuck you I will"

Iceland "yes den o God yes fuck me harder"

Denmark " do you want to cum sweetie"

Iceland "yes Den please"

Denmark "what else do you want"

Iceland "I want you to cum in my ass"

Denmark continued to pound into Iceland's prostate until he came screaming Denmark's name. After that Iceland tightened around Denmark's length and Denmark came into Iceland's ass spilling his hot sticky seed into Iceland which he happily received.

Denmark fell next to Iceland and pulled him close so they could cuddle.

Denmark "I love you Ice"

Iceland "I love you to Den"

The two exhausted nations fell asleep in each other's arms. This was not what Iceland had planned although he definitely enjoyed it a lot more.

The Next Morning

Norway kept calling Iceland and Denmark down for breakfast but neither was coming so he went upstairs and Denmark's room was empty and when he went to Iceland's he was meet with a big surprise.