echos

All i could find was a bench in sub way.I could hear people passing by and the rattling of the train. but the only thing eching in my mind,was the screaming of my siblings. The reason i left was if i didnt leave that night,he wouldve killed me,and my siblings.I also needed a job,to make a better life for them.they deserve better.

 It took me a minute to realize 2 girls were talking to me. i turned my head. " miss? hello?" one of the girls said.She had bleached blonde hair,and blue eyes.The other one had long brown hair and dark eyes. "uhh...sorry..ya?" i said. "are you alright?" the one with the dark eyes said. " uhh ya....' i say. ' no...yur crying....my names sydney and this is melissa" the one with blonde hair says (sydney) . " my names payton" i say." do u have a place to stay tonight?" melissa says. i think i might lie ,but i change my mind.i shake my head. they give eachother a look and nodded. " do you want to stay with us?" sydney says." no..i cant..thanks anywa-'' "no really..its doesnt trouble us...just come with us..'' i smile. i pick up my bag full of clothes and my acoustic guitar. the train pulls up.they walk toward it.I follow.

*later*

 we walk into a small aparment.its warm. Across the room are a group of boys. " boys..this is payton..she needs a place to stay" they all walk over. " im harry" "im niall" "im louis'' "im zayn" and then i saw the most gorgous boy ." hi..im liam"