laim

" uumm...payton...you can sleep on the floor until we get you a matress...sorry.." sydney said kindly.i nod. She hands me a pillow and a blanket.i place them in a corner. "no....ill sleep on the floor an Payton can sleep in my bed." i look up and realized he said. "no..its ok...i can sleep here.." i say. ''No."

"yes" after a few seconds of arguing i gave in.i grabbed my stuff and switched places with liam. He layed a few feet away from me. After a few hours,everyone was sleeping.I got up and decided to go the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror.Thats when i let everything out.I let tears fall from my eyes.i grabbed a cloth and wiped my running mascara off and cleaned myself up.They cant see how weak i am.i look in the mirorr one more time and open the door to get out.Liam is standing right in front of me.I jump from fright. "oh god,you scared me.' i say. im now against the wallhis hand is pushed up against the wall blocking me from going right." whats your story..who are you?" he says it with a smile on his lips. "its a long story...im just tired' i say. 'well lucky for you we got time.'' 'your not gonna let me leave until i tell you arent you?" i say.He nods. 

"well.....i ran away from home.My father is abusive.I left my sisters and brother there.Its horrible but i need to get away.'' He stays silent. im crying again.I wipe my tears away."sorry....im being stupid...." i say. "No its not stupid at all...i do it too...just not in front of everyone."  I smile.He smiles back.

  "can i go to bed now?" i say.he nods and lets me walk away.He follows me. i lay down,and eventually fall asleep.