•Day 7 | Part 2•

**FLASHBACK**

Aaron was ready to attack is he really going to? My jaw trembled in horror, they chatted against each other. My eyes were tightly shut, I don't want to see myself why killed. I heard Aaron's heart beating fast, he didn't want to do this. I sensed his hands raising and claws out ready to kill. Kill me.

"Wait!" Someone called out and I immediately opened my eyes.

"What the f*ck is wrong now Derek? We're in the middle of something, if you haven't noticed!" Xavier yelled and furiously looked at Derek. Derek looked at me and back at everyone.

"Don't do it!" Derek yelled. Xavier's face looked disgusted.

"And whys that!?" Xavier squawked and crossed his arms against his chest.

"She's my mate" Derek pronounced and everyone's jaws dramatically dropped.
________

"E-excuse m-me?!" Xavier screamed as he released his arms off his chest. Everyone stared at Derek blankly. There is no possible way for Derek to be my mate? Right?... I'm his prisoner, it can't be true?...

"You heard me...she...is...my...mate" Derek elongated his words. I watched Veronica's face, she wasn't happy. In fact she was furious.

"He's lying!" Veronica bellowed out. Derek's jaw clenched as he stared at Xavier, he completely ignored Veronica. I looked over to Aaron who didn't seem so surprised...why's that?

"Everyone inside...NOW" Xavier yelled out and everyone walked towards him, following him inside. "Wait! Aaron you stay there! Make sure the human doesn't escape" not anymore I'm not. Aaron stopped walking and turned his heels to face me. His face looked worried but in a way relaxed that he wasn't going inside with the others.

Looking up from the ground, my eyes met Derek and looked at me as a way of encouragement. I stared at him from a while as if I wanted and needed some assurance. He intimidatingly walked inside with the others. Xavier came to a halt and stared at us for a while making sure that Aaron stayed put. I gazed at him quickly and he shook his head.

What was he going to tell the others? Was Derek going to get hurt? What's Aaron going to do with me alone? Am I still going to die?

I closed my eyes and attempted to concentrate on what the others were saying. I caught a few words that were being shared thanks to my new and improved senses. But I was distracted my Aaron touch.

"Mila, we need to move now" Aaron whispered and began to unhand-cuff me. I pulled it away from his grip, what the hell is going on?

"Aaron, are you insane?" I abruptly asked. He grabbed the handcuffs and broke them. This is wrong on so many levels.

"We need to run...NOW" he exclaimed and grabbed my wrist to follow him. He dragged me about 2 metered away, but I jolted my hand away from his.

"What do you think your doing?" I said out of complete and utter shock. I'm scared.

"We're escaping and I'm saving your life. It's what Derek wanted" Aaron honestly admitted.

"What do you mean 'it's what Derek wanted'?" I questioned with terror written on my face.

"He gave you the bite so you have the ability and chance to literally 'run' away. Now let's go before they see us!" He slightly yelled and pulled my hand again. I stopped and looked behind me.