PROLOGUE

I sat very quietly at the back of the car he gave me months ago. It is a black Porsche 911, the kind which I always search at the internet years ago back in the Philippines.

            It has been centuries since I last sat on my room at night, after I answered all my homeworks and studied the lessons for the day. I would excitedly hop on my year-old gray chair and it would spin like all the computer chairs.  I would plug in the laptop and it’s engine would start the fun. 

            How many years has it been when I last checked on my twitter? But, every single night, like every fangirl in every corner of this earth, I logged in to twitter and the boys’ faces greet me. I would search all the events they attended. I would greet and follow all the directioners. I attend follow sprees very often! I would cry along with my babes when we miss a Liam follow spree and rant about how hard it is to get 1/5.

I would read the #imagine of them and dream, giggle, and read again. I die every time they are captured smiling, or even just a sexy stare. I always ask for some more air and my heart breaks every time they are linked with another pretty celebrity. I would always ask myself why I am born ugly.

I control my tears every time someone posts a picture of the boys together with Baby Lux or any other kid. My mind will race off imagining they are my kids.

I always imagine and imagine and imagine. In that way, at least, I could be with them.

            Trust me, it’s hard to be a fangirl more than it sounds.

            Now, I’m wearing a gorgeous white gown that I myself designed back then. I could feel the bounce of my curls and the hours I’ve waited for my make up to finish. The flower boquet I’m gripping so hard smells great as it feels the car. Good thing I’ve moved on from my allergies.

            We’re heading to the church. Guess what, I’m about to marry Mr. Styles.

            “We’re here.” The hired driver announced. I can’t help but smile. At last.

            My mother held my shoulders as she helped me get out the car as someone got the door open. I can’t help but smile at the ground.

            Someone announced my arrival and I can hear everyone busy and getting ready. The wedding is about to start.

            Someone held my other hand. “Sis. You look so beautiful.” That was Eleanor. “Thank you.” I replied. I can’t get my proper words out, I’m so nervous. “This is it, relax.” Danielle added. “I know.” I whispered. “Okay, bye now. Take the aisle.” I nodded.

            I inhaled deeply. “Are you ready?” My dad got my hands from my mom. “Bye mom.” I said. “I’m ready Dad.” I wonder what my father is thinking right now. He is about to give me away. I laugh with the idea.

            The music played. I walk down the aisle the best I can and I know I look really nervous because I am. The walking ended and dad gave me to my man. “Hi babe.” He greeted me as he slips his arms to mine, helping me to the priest. “That was a long aisle.” I pouted. “I told you that this will be a big wedding.” He whispered. “I don’t like big weddings.” I said. “I love you.” He answered. “Shhh. Not yet.” I can hear him laugh.

            “Mr. Styles, do you accept-“

            “Stop!” Someone shouted. His voice. He’s here.

            “I’m also Mr. Styles.”