Chapter Two

<Jehn's POV.>

I woke up in the middle of the night, my stomach grunting. Yeah. I didn't have dinner. The Harry reply made me full. So, I went downstairs, to get some midnight snack. It's Saturday and usually there's lots of good stuff at the fridge. Mom likes to store some junk to fuel her for her favorite late night show.

"You're still up?" She greeted me. "Yeah, I wanna get some snack." There goes the TV blaring. How come we don't hear that upstairs? It's too loud in a very silent night. I ushered myself to the fridge and voila. Chips and orange juice. Favorite pair.

My mom joined me as I ate at the dinner table, still with the TV blaring. She's got some granola bars. I never liked those.

"I got you something." She said, trying to be enthusiastic. I can tell she's depressed just by looking at those eyes. No make up can hide the swell. Her face once looked so radiant and alive. Now, purple under eye bags are noticeable and her smile isn't as glamorous as before.

"What?" I asked, also trying to join the mood that's she's trying to portray. I don't usually mess up with someone's acting. "Got you tickets for London!" She beemed, adorned with those hand gestures. But. Wait. London? Did I hear London? Tickets?

WHUT.

"I basically know you love the place just by looking at your room." She started to explain pertaining to my hundred posters and my life-size Harry. "You can stay...for good. If you want." She said, almost crying. "I know you wanna see the place."

So, this is about that disease again. They want me to see London until it's too late. I could feel the tears streaming down my face as I get up and hug her. "Happy Mother's Day, mom. You're the best." That should speak everything. I can see her wipe her tears away and try to cheer up again. "Tweet it now." She laughed.

Mothers know what's best so I tweeted it. "Can't believe this but I'm leaving for London for good!

Babes from Philippines were oh so jealous and everyone wanted to come with me. If only girls. If only I can get you all plane tickets and buy a subdivision, it will be great. London girls were also excited and welcomed me. Hope even offered to get me from the airport.

I look at my life-size.

Harry, can you feel it?

----------------

 <Jehn's POV.>

I woke up with sixty text messages. Woah there. Relax men.

There is Donna telling me she will miss me and maybe ten more like that. Xavier texted me his skype username. Hannah got angry. Sugar texted like seven times if it was true. Aurora told me it's not April Fools. My teacher told me all about the good grades I was having at school and how hassle it is to transfer. My gym instructor said he'll miss my payment and asked to meet at Starbucks. The rude man. But, basically, he's the best gym instructor ever.

And, my bestfriend, Cherrie.

She said she's coming over. She sounds frustrated.

Uh-oh.

Nobody loves it if she's frustrated.

Ugh. This is hard than it sounds. Instead of looking at it as a fuss, I know I owe my friends some explanation and a proper goodbye. Especially Cherrie. We've been bestfriends for five years now. She never left me. It's sad.

I quickly got up to start the day. It's a habit. Normally, I'm the last person up. But, I cannot miss a church day. No.

Bathed, I put on my galaxy dress and my favorite pair of black heels. Top that with rings , a small necklace, and a set of arm candies. Sitting down in my vanity I put on my everyday make up. I don't really go for noticeable ones. BB cream, powder, brows, liquid liner, cream blush and a pretty pink lip gloss is the key. "Don't need make-up, to cover up..." I hum. I loosely curled my brown hair and tadah! Done!