Chapter One

<Jehn's POV.>

You have five years at maximum.

It's been a week since I've heard about the news which pushed me to move now and live every minute of my life seeing the beautiful things life has to offer. I refused all the medication the doctors suggested to prolong the years. I'd rather live five years being free than seven years staying in a hospital bed.

At least, I'll look normal.

No one knew but me and my family. We mourned silently. No one except us knew I have cone-rod dystrophy, a hereditary disease that I got from my father's side. My grandmother is completely blind but my dad just got his visions less clearer than the normal. In my case, I'm gonna follow grandma.

I have nothing to worry. My grandma is even more humane than others. I learned to move on and get things done before its too late rather than cry a river like what my family is doing. Besides, I have almost everything I want. My family is complete and happily living together, I've got a lot of friends, I have a walk-in closet, I am close to God.

After five years, I would completely lose my vision. I would not see the world anymore. My parents would have to assist me in whatever I do. They would have to describe the sky and count the stars for me. They would have to tell me how the other kids at my school are doing. They would have to read me some One Direction news.

Yes.

I'm a full-blooded Directioner. I've promised myself that I will look at my five husbands at an unhealthy rate. I will make sure that I've seen every single picture they have so I can store it in my heart. From that time, I promised myself that I will let my eyes see them in person.

I'll do that before it's too late.

And I will not fail myself.

I sit up from my white bed with teal and black pillows all over. I am obsessed with it right now. Basically, I got it myself out from the store. Reaching out for my meds, Yuck, I thought. Instead of making me better, they make me feel so unhealthy. If only I have to option to not get them in my body.

I drank the water from the glass and quickly checked my macbook. I always am so excited to check in twitter using it instead of my iPhone. It seems to be easier. I hope I'm not the only one.

OH. MY. PINK. GOSH.

Zayn tweeted! This is a miracle and it should be put on the front page of the newspaper. I squealed and hurriedly checked. He tweeted about an upcoming album. But, they are still on tour. They'd be super exhausted. My poor boys. I'm gonna hunt management.

I hurriedly tweeted: @zaynmalik1D Wow! You're here.

And another:

@zaynmalik1D That is good news but please make sure you're getting enough rest Zayn. PLEASE.

And a bunch:

@zaynmalik1D How are you and the other boys? I hope you're okay. X

@zaynmalik1D I just can't believe you're online after so long.

@zaynmalik1D I know you're busy but can you do dancing video? Maybe you can get help from the others? Haha

And then I realized how mean that was. I am fully aware that cool kids don't dance. I am informed. But, I know he's better at dancing now! It's not so awkward like the first dancing moments at music videos. Still, I tweeted:

@zaynmalik1D Okay. I'm not gonna force you to dance but get enough sleep. That's an order.

I stood up and got my phone from the TV desk. Cherrie isn't texting. I thought she would like to share something about Joshua. Cherrie is my best friend, my only and true one. She's a blessing to me. She literally understands everything about me and is completely okay with everything I do as long as it's good and humane. She is crazy but modest at the same time. She's a belieber so we are really best friends.