12.4: Little Lambert (4/4)

-Tommy's POV-

I get up as I feel nothing in bed. I see Tommy gone. I threw the covers off of me and walk to Marshall's bedroom. I stop walking as I hear Tommy's voice.

"...And all the Kings and Queens came just to see them get married and see them become Kings themselves. The words that the Prince said to his husband were so beautiful and wonderful that he wanted their wedding to happen all over again. It was a magical wedding. But the baker always thought the Prince would love someone else because he was different than everyone else in the village. But the Prince ask him to marry him and you know what the baker said?" Tommy asks our three year old son.

"What?" Marshall asks wanting to know the ending of the story.

"He said yes," I answer for Tommy as he smiles at me, "And it was so wonderful and amazing. The Prince can not think of anyone else who could top his husband. Because he is special to the Prince and the Kingdom. And then, the most magical thing happen to them," I smile as an idea pops into my head.

"What!" Marshall jumps wanting to know the ending.

"They had a baby. And the baby was the most beautiful baby anyone has ever seen and his name was Marshall."

"That's me!" Marshall smiles.

I kiss his forehead, "Our prince." I smile.

"Yes, and you know how we know this?" Tommy asks.

"How?" Marsha asks.

"Becuase I'm the Baker and your Father is the Prince," Tommy answers.

"Really?" Marshall asks.

"Yes, and you're the Prince in the story. Now we're Kings and this is our castle," I say as I sbow the house.

"Wow," Marshall says.

"Okay, Bedtime stories are over. Good night, my Prince," Tommy says and kisses his forehead again.

"Night, Prince Marshall," I kiss his forehead and walk out of his room.

"Night, King Adam. King Tommy," Marshall whispers as he drifts off to sleep. I close his door and we both walk to our room.

"Adam," Tommy asks as we enter in our room.

"Yeah?" I ask as I turn to him.

"How do you feel about being a Father again?" I smile and laugh, "I'm pregnant again."

"I would love to have another child with you, my King," I joke.

"I love you, Adam."

"I love you, Tommy."