Chapter 1-- VERY Dirty

I was walking home when my best friend, Rudan, came and surprise-hugged me. "Jesus Rudan you scared me!" I screamed. "Sorry dude" he said slightly winking. Wait did he just wink?  Maybe not it looked like he had a rock in his eye, but yet again that is how he winks.

      Y'all walked home making small talk until he followed you into your house without being invited- the usual.
"Hey yo I need to study on the Social Studies test coming up" He said to you. "I thought you were Asian should you know everything. You are A-sian" you said trying to hold in your own laugh.

      He nudged you playfully and you fell down grabbing your ankle and wincing. "OH MI GOSH y/n ARE YOU OKAY!?" he knelt down by you instantly. You immediately stuck out your tongue to show you weren't really hurt. "I swear y/n..." he said trailing off.

       After studying for a few hours he slammed his book shut in the middle of reading the chapter. "okay I'm done. That's enough learning about old people for one night." he proclaimed. You laughed at him at looked at his eyes, his lips, his eyes. shit.

     He caught you staring and you quickly turned away, but his hand lightly turned your chin back to his eyes. He left his eyes on your lips before leaning in. Both of your lips moved in sync perfectly. His tongue swiped against your bottom lip asking for entrance. You teased him before you let his tongue slip into your mouth.

       Things started getting heated, you were now on your back and he was hovering over you. He picked you up and lead you to what you guessed was your bedroom. You kept your eyes closed to deepen the kiss.

Soon before you knew it you didn't feel his arms around you. You gasped before landing hard in a dumpster. "RUDAN WHAT THE-" you were cut off by mud being thrown on your hair. You were gonna kill this boy.

I gave him the look of death before he said; "I like it when you're dirty"

THE END LOLOLOL BYE