Chapter 5: Girlfriends

Ally's POV:

As the line went dead, I was amazed that Stevie actually wanted to date me. She was so pretty with her Black hair and her deep beautiful brown eyes. Why would she even consider someone as ugly as me?

As I thought about Stevie with my phone still in my hand, I sat on the cold white tiles leaning up against my door. Waiting for Stevie to arrive 10 minutes felt like an hour, it felt like time was slowly ticking away. Second by sec *Car door shuts*

I heard footsteps walk up to the door. I stood up to open the door a sigh of relief came over Stevie's face. Stevie was wearing a long sleeved pink see through-ish shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. She had a silver bracelet on her left hand.

"Hey Pretty" she said

"Hi Stevie, How are" I got cut off as Stevie picked me up and spun me around.

" Hey, do you want to film a video for YouTube?"

"Yeah. Any ideas?" I inquired.

" How bout' we do a cover of "Do You Love Me?"

"Yeah sounds good." I replied with a smile.

I set up my camera, lights and microphones. Stevie patiently sat on the couch waiting for me to be done. As I grabbed my guitar it almost slipped out of my hands. "Shit" I muttered. Little did I know my palms had become very sweaty, because I was about to sing in front of my girlfriend.

As I sat on the couch we started discussing who would sing what and what key we would sing. In the end we decided I would sing low (alto) and she would sing up high (soprano)

" You ready?" I asked in a quiet voice

"Yeah"

I started to play the guitar chords.

~Stevie: Do you like me in a dress?

~Me: I like you very best

~Stevie: But what if I were just a mess?

~Me: I'd still think I was blessed

~Stevie: Do you like me in the morning?

~Me: Darling I am yearning

~Stevie: At night when I'm tossing turning?

~Me: My feet, my heart, you're warming

~Stevie: Do you like me when it's rainy?

~Me: I like you night and daily

...

As we continued the song we were doing so well until, Stevie sung

~ You'll always be Prince Charming

After that line I screwed up the guitar chords, because Stevie's beauty in the lighting distracted me. I screwed up my face so it looked like a funny-angry face. Whilst doing that I continued to played the dodgy chord over and over again, until she grabbed the neck of the guitar to mute the sound.

" This is why you don't do live?" She cheekily asked whilst giggling.

" Oh, I'm doing fine" I sarcastically replied.

With that her jaw dropped and she slowly turned her head the other direction. I put my hand on her shoulder saying " I'm kidding, I'm kidding" whilst laughing.

We ran the song until we got it right. When we did I turned off all the equipment and made Stevie Lunch. We sat outside on the patio, the weather today was beautiful.

********************************************************************************************************

A/N : Hey guys, this chapter isn't 100% complete so watch out for a few more paragraphs. Thanks SO MUCH for 81 reads!! I know it doesn't sound a lot but for my 1st book ever to be uploaded that's amazing, especially in 24 hours. Let me know if you guys want to see anything happen in particular because I have no idea what to do next.

Until Next time

Your Average author... Woo