Chapter 1

Hey, every1!!! This is my first book so please suggest me some things by commenting! Or plz, vote for me!!! :) Love the people who are reading my story!! Thanks a lot!! :*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Annie-Lou!" called my best friend, Rachel.

"Hmmm, hi... And please call me Annie." I managed to plaster a smile on my face.

"How are you today? Done something new with your hair, huh?

"Yup!!!! My mom took me to a salon yesterday...

It was awesome, I mean really awesome: Taylor Swift music banging in our ears, people chattering about all kinds of things, and best of all, you get your personal stylist to recommend you on what clothes will suit my body, what hairstyles, how to improve my skin colour and also how to use minimum makeup to make girls jealous!"

Cant wait to start school, I thought.

"Anyway" Rachel asked as we walked down the hallway to our new class, XII A "what's up with your sister, Sophie? Heard she got stitches!"

Rachel knows that I can' t stand the sight of my sister's perfectly shaped face, her lean but 'hot' body and the jaw-dropping brains she has.. She was always called "beauty with brains" and I was always called "geeky monkey"...

I don't know what went wrong with the genes when I was born?

We walked down the passage, watching new people getting shoved while they find their classes, girls giggling about the football team, some boys did wave at Rachel, but not me... NOT ME. Rachel is smart, perky and she knows how to attract boys, but me, I am the geeky girl, with mid lenght hair and green eyes but who is also smart and sensitive. That's it's... Period.

As we reached the class, we saw a huge crowd outside. Being in the same school for 7 yrs, I know this could mean only 2 things: either Cecilia herself was in our class or our principal was gonna be our vise-form tutor... Both were death sentences for me as I HATED Cecilia a lot ( well, every school ought to have a bitch) and our vise-principal hated me a bit thanks to his son because I was way better than him in all subjects except sports and physical education. His son, Riley was a footballer who wooed every girl in sight including Rachel, Cecilia and Sammie ( Samantha, my other best friend)!

Again.... I cant wait to start a new semester in Eastwood Academy.

As, I picked a seat to sit on, (thankfully, vice-principal wasn't in our class) Cecilia's obnoxious laugh came closer and served as music to my ears. "God!" i muttered under my breath "why does she have to do that? Doesn't she know that our eardrums are delicate?" Fine, I am a geek.

"Yes, Cecilia" I put my thoughts aside and cleared my throat "What do you, want?"

I saw the smirk on her face and knew something was wrong. "Nothing" she replied naively "Just wanted to make sure that you are okay and also to make sure that you have studied for the test we have this-- "Which test?" It came to me as a big surprise that we have a test and i have no clue about it! "Oh, this afternoon, we have a P.E test... Mr. Anderson clearly told us last semester that he will test us on what we have studied so far or know about so far in P.E."

OH MY GOD!!! When did he tell so?? "Yes i have studied well, as obvious..." I lied. "Well, good to know." She patted my back (?????) and then walked back to her seat. I remember the smirk on her face but what if she is serious? If yes then i am dead...

_____________________________________________________________________________

PLZ TELL ME HOW IS IT???? :) First time's a charm?