Chapter 2

Well, what should i do now? I slipped all my books out of my bag and onto my table. I searched for the word word P.E written on one of them..... "FOUND IT!!" I almost jumped out of my seat and let out a scream with great delight. Eventually, heard many giggles all around the class. "Shit" I muttered under my breath and sat down. I started scanning every note I had scribbled onto the pages.

" Looks like somebody is nervous." Cecilia not again "Well, what's the rush, Annabel? Studying for the test?"

"Yes, just a quick revision" I nervously reply. "It is so sad, that we have watch you study and-"

"No, need to worry about Annie because Samantha and me are here with her" Rachel snapped at Cecilia. "Oh, well then, toodles!" and she skipped back to her seat. I hated Cecilia, just hated her.

Her perfectly straight blond hair, falling just below her slender shoulders, her acne free face glowing as if it has LEDs installed into it, her blue eyes and most importantly her designer clothes, shoes and bags.... Not that i want to have a body like hers or do not have designer clothes in my closet (which I do have, mostly not all), its just that she is really irritating as a classmate and a neighbour.

Yes, i haven't exactly told you my life. Being Cecilia's neighbour, having designer clothes in my closet and being in a highly privileged school, Eastwood high???

Well, here it is. My life. My name is Annabel Williams (widely known a Annie -lou ). I am the daughter of the number 1 cardiothorasic surgeon in the country (dad-David Williams) and a leading pediatrician (mom- Clarisse Williams). I have a sister named Sopheary Williams (also known as Sophie) and 2 dogs, a male German shepherd, Alex and a female Parson Russell Terrier, Amber. We all live in a grand house named "WILLIAMS" situated right in front Cecilia Jhonson's grand house owned by her rich lawyer parents- Kevin and . I have a equally grand room with balcony and a bathroom suite.

Too much for you? Same here...

Well, i have a walk-in-wardrobe filled with clothes, shoes, accessories and bags. I pretty much have 3 full shelves of books and one being built now as we speak. So now I have a irritating sister who (has a grand room full of her clothes, shoes, accesories, bags, magazines, photos) is 4 yrs elder and perfect in everything. I mean she is the opposite of me as i am very good at things even almost perfect although not perfect! She also has a grand room full of her clothes, shoes, accesories, bags, magazines, photos.

I mean, the only reason I hate my sister is because she was exactly like Cecilia at my age (even when we were in VIII)and now is even worse. I dont want another snobby girl living, eating (well, pretty much nothing) and sleeping next to me.

Anyways, I slipped out of my thoughts, smiled at Chel and Sammie for saving me and concentrated on my books.

"Ahem" I heard someone whisper "the teacher's here." This voice sounded unfamiliar. Someone new.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY, PLZ vote... It will encourge me to write! :P