Chapter 4

My name is James Willson, and I live on the Fifth Avenue with my parents." Willson sounds familiar, I thought "I studied in Clarkson International before I moved here. My mom and dad are both lawyers but I pursue accountancy. I like to play sports, read, write and sing. So, well, thanks." And he sat back

"Well, that's wonderful! Enjoy your time in Eastwood!!!!! So, its almost time for your next class so the rest of the time is free" Miss.A sighed and sat back on her chair.

He sure looked good. His sun-lit face, blondish hair styled to perfection. Eyes glittering and a smile worth million dollars... His moderately muscular body (maybe, basketball) covered by simple clothing considering the fact that it was July. I didnt know why it felt as though I knew him.

"Like it?" he caught me staring at him. I vaguely smiled and returned to the book in front of me. I couldnt concentrate. God!

"Hey, sry to bother you but do you know or live near anyone called Williams?" I enquired in a very casual tone

"Ummm, lets see" He pierced his eyes into mine. "yes. I do. We live on the same street, dont we? His eyebrow raised.

"Yeah we do. I think we are neighbours." Suddenly, the bell rang.

"See, you in math class!" he walked out of the class.

"Somebody, was talking?" I heard Sammie tease me.

"Shut it!" I snapped back at her. She got real scared and raised her hands in the air.

I shrugged and laughed it out.

"So, you know James? Rachel asked me as I neared my locker.

"Yes, actually. We happen to be neighbours and apparently, I never knew them!" I explained real quick. "Sry, got to go. Late for my D and T class" I hurried as quickly as possible to reached the class. Shit! I am late.

"Sry, Mr. Sehna. I got stuck in my previous class." I spoke between pants...

"Oh, look Ms. Williams. Finally got time huh?" He looked at me with those sharp eyes.

He returned to the class and started scribbling something on the board. So, I walk to my seat in the corner of the class where I usually sit. Taking out my notebook, I felt someone was staring at me.

I tried to concentrate but it ws too much! "What is it, Kevin?" I asked angrily

"Oh, nothing! Just that you look different today.... Some glow, on your face. The type when you like someone." I saw a smirk on his face.

"What?!" I smacked on his shoulder "Don't be stupid! You know me, books and knowledge are my love.... " I tried to sound as angelic as possible.

"Something important going on there, Ms. Williams? Something that you would like to share with the whole class? My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

"No, sir" I replied.

"Shit, again." I mumbled and kept my mouth shut for the whole D and T class.