5

******Nelly's POV******

So when I went to Starbucks minutes later Sammy called and asked where I was and I said at Starbuck so he came fast and he asked me something unexpected something that I thought would never come out of his mouth.

HE ASKED IF I WOULD BE HIS GIRLFRIEND !!!!Like wtf I liked him ALOT but I never thought he liked me so I just gave up ,but still and I had to ask who that girl was ,and he said that she was a girl that edits some of his songs. I was releafed that he didn't have a girlfriend cause I like him so much and I just want to say "yes....yes I would love to be your girlfriend!!!" I said almost screaming but with a huge smile on my face .

******Sammy's POV******

OH MY GOSH!! she said yes I had a huge smile on my face I wanted to kiss her so bad.vSo I cupped her cheeks and kissed her. And she kissed back.

SPARKS...FIREWORKS...SPARKS...FIREWORKS...EVERYWHERE.

I have never felt this way with any other girl it was perfect I loved it so much. She was perfect she was beautiful,nice,funny,with a great body and curves that you won't even believe ,just wow word can't even explain.

***Sorry it took me so long to post or update a new chapter I was at the doctor and it took so long there then we went to some stores and got some groceries and we got home late at night and I had to do some chores and stuff but yeah at least I got to write a new chapter Oh and please follow please please please follow me .And thanks for reading like literally y'all are my babes like thank you sooo sooo sooo much. BYE LUV U ALL BABES!!!***