6

****Sammy's POV ****

We went back do our dorm and I looked at her and kissed her ,damn how I love kissing her. We kissed for about 2 minutes I think and then it turned into an extreme make out setion.(WARNING: smut coming up!!)

We got on the bed and I started kissing her jaw line and slowly kissing down her neck , I started kissing at this one spot cause she started moaning "sammy" and I said "call me daddy" I guess I found her sweet spots cause from there she started moaning. We then kissed and she took off my shirt and I took off her shirt then we kissed again (oh shit just got heated)so then I kissed her down her jawline to her boobs and down her stomach .

******Nelly's POV ******

I can't believe this was happening I love him so much and now this is happening but this is too fast though but oh well let it be .

So started kissing down to my stomach he stopped and looked at me for permition. I slowly nodded my head up and down which means yes.
So he pulled down my shorts and started rubbing me slowly which was making me moan more and more.

(sorry for this shitty smut its my first time writing a smut and a book)

He pulled down my under wear and started licking me ,he pushed two fingers in which made me moan "daddy!" then he said moan my name babygirl . so I moaned it more , I felt a knot in my stomach and said "I-I'm gonna c-come" "hold it babygirl" then he got up and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants which revealed his huge erection ,he then pulled his boxers down which revealed his member...