I Finally Got Her

So today I found out my uncle may have cancer:'( & also I'm going to be a aunt.

____________________________________________________

Alison's POV

"I can't help it you're beautiful" Em said walking closer to me.

I thought she was going to kiss me but she just stopped in front of me, just looking at me, I wanted to kiss her so bad just looking at her, she is so gorgeous, I was about to kiss her but she said "Fuck it" then just grabbed me by my waist & kissed me, I kissed back instantly, I wrapped my arms around her neck still kissing her, she stops kissing me.

"Alison I love you I always have, that's the reason why I wanted you to come here, I wanted to tell you that, you are so beautiful Alison, everything about you is, I mean how can someone not love you, you're perfect" Em said looking me in the eyes

I was crying because what she said she loved me, & I loved her, I finally got what I wanted all along, I got Emily Fields.

"I love you so much Emily, you changed me, you make me a better person, I was a terrible person to you, I hurt you so bad, & I hated myself for that you didn't deserve it, God I love you Emily, I am so sorry for everything I put you through" I said, she was crying to.

She pulled me close to her & hugged me tightly. I finally got her.

____________________________________________________

Don't mind me I'm just balling my eyes out right now, hope you enjoyed & you cried didn't you. ;)

-Kim