One Day...

Emily's POV

One month later...

I haven't asked Alison to be my girlfriend yet because we wanted to take it slow. So today is the day I'm finally going to ask her to be my girlfriend. But I have to do it the perfect way. But I don't know what to do, I could cook her dinner but I don't know how to cook, I cooked once & now let's just say I'm not allowed to cook anymore. & I don't think almost burning a house down would make Alison happy, so no cooking. We could always go out & eat, but where?

I'm gonna need help. I thought to myself.

So I texted Aria, Hanna, & Spencer.

To: Aria, Hanna, Spencer -

Hey guys, I need your help. I wanna ask Ali to be my girlfriend today, but I want to make it special. But I don't know what to do.

A few seconds later I got a text back.

From: Aria -

We will handle everything.

From: Spencer -

Yeah. In the meantime you buy Alison a gift or something.

From: Hanna -

Omg I already ship it. EMISON BITCHES!!

I laughed at what Hanna said.

To: Aria, Hanna, Spencer -

Maybe you shouldn't tell Hanna what you are doing.

From: Spencer -

Yeah maybe that would be best.

From: Hanna -

Hey Hanna can see what you just said.

From: Aria -

We know Hanna.

Nobody sent a message back after that.

I was at the mall finding something to buy Alison. I walked into a jewelry store.

"How many I help you?" the person who was standing behind the counter said.

"I'm looking for a gift for my uhhh friend" I said, not knowing what to call Alison.

"Well you don't seem to know what to call your 'Uhhh friend'" the lady behind the counter said, I read her name tag, It said Sara on it.

"Well Sara, she is my friend but today I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend." I said kinda annoyed by this Sara girl.

"Well, what do you want then." she said sounding a little annoyed to. I could punch her in the face right now

"Your kinda the worker here, I was kinda thinking you would know the perfect gift." I said even more annoyed by this Sara.

She just looked at me with a 'go to hell' face.

"Well, I got this necklace here, you can put what you want on here, like soon to be your girlfriends name." She said, holding up the beautiful  necklace.

I thought for a little bit.

"I'll take it." I said

"Okay, What would you like on here?" She said.

"Her name Alison, with a Eiffel Tower." I said, smiling & thinking about one day going to Paris with her.

She got done, I payed & walked out of there thanking that annoying Sara girl.

I hope one day I can actually take her to Paris.