prologue

BANG! 

"Yes Salem I got another one of those maggot faced flesh eaters. Salem? Salem you listening?" Ri Ri said.  Salem stands up to rinse the soap off of her black harley davidson with bright blue flames, and looks over to Rihanna.   "Yes i'm listening Rihanna, and you know you shouldn't waste up all of our ammo."   As Rihanna lowers her shotgun she hears loud moaning coming  from the dark alley that smelled like burning flesh, at first she thought it was nothing so she relaxed laying against the pecan tree. And Salem emailed a letter to her boyfriend. 

                                                                    Dearly beloved,

        We have survived the explosion that has happened two weeks ago that started the outbreak of zombies in California. We plan to meet up with you at the boat docks in Beverly Hills, California. If you're reading this just know that I love and miss you. Xoxo.  

    Yours truly, 

     Salem   

Salem put her phone down and saw a large group of zombies. "Rihanna you awake?" Salem asked.  

"Yea i'm awake." 

"Ok, because we need to go now get on your motorcycle and let's ride out of here. Because there are too many zombies for us to handle!" Salem said in fear. 

They both drove off just in time before the slow undead corpse caught up to where they were............