Chapter 1

"Phew that was a close one was it Salem?"

"Ya it was but next time we won't be so lucky and you need to be more alert or tell me when you hear moaning, don't ever fall asleep out in the open you got it?" Salem said in anger

"Oh ok..... SALEM WATCH OUT!"

Salem looking back over to where she was going and her and Rihanna both hit a fence that was hidden by poison ivy and flew into a field yellow daisies. Salem looked over to where Rihanna was and saw that she was knocked unconscious and bloody, then she looked over to her smoking Harley Davidson that had scratches all over it.

"Nooo my bike! No please no!" She said in sad voice while running up toward her motorcycle. Salem got up from where her motorcycle was lying and walked over to Rihanna that was still unconscious and picked her up like a mom does her baby. "Come on Rihanna we need to leave before the zombies see us."

"Wha... What happened?" Rihanna said in a very confused voice.

"We crashed that's what happened, now stand up on your feet we have a long way to walk."

"What's wrong with you?"

"My bike won't work, it's scratched up, and it's pouring out black smoke!"

As Rihanna walked forward she stumbled a little and fell from being too hurt to walk

"Salem... Go on without me my leg hurts too bad to walk."

"What do you mean? You're my best friend i'm not leaving you, let me look at your leg!"

As Salem walked over toward Rihanna to look at her leg she saw a pool of blood coming from her leg. Her knee bone was sticking all the way out, and she still didn't want to leave her only friend. Salem backed away from her slowly dying friend and handed her a syringe with a green like liquid that will help you if you get bitten... and there was a loud angry roaring sound in the distance probably one of Umbrella's creations. Please tell me it's not Salem thought to herself.

She grabbed her shotgun and was ready to fire at anything, we need to get out now and fast before that thing finds us. Salem grabbed a piece of her ripped up white shirt and pulled it off, and handed her friend a metal bar to bite down on.

"This may hurt a little."

Salem wrapped the dirty white piece of shirt around Rihanna's leg and pushed her knee bone back in. There was a small cry almost a whisper because the pain was so unbearable.Salem tied the shirt down tight and took the metal bar from her friends mouth and put it in her pocket.

"Look there's.... there's a small tower we can climb up it and see if there's somewhere we can rest."

"Good eye Rihanna, now let me help you up because it's getting dark fast and I need to find you somewhere to rest so I can go find help."

Salem and Rihanna got to the old tower fast before dark could even fall. And head that same loud angry roar. There was a loud creak coming from the door, and they heard loud footsteps that sounded like someone was running and then the lights turned on... and the door slammed shut behind them. There was no one there from the looks of it, but there was a couch and a TV .

"Here, sit down i'm going to take a look around see if I can find some food or ammo."

"I hope my big sister is ok or my boyfriend, it would kill me if anything happened to them." Salem said quietly to herself.

* * *