[.2]

The rest of that weekend passed by without disturbance. It was peaceful, more then what I was used to. I was kind of surprised at that but didn't question it. It didn't happen too often.

Shawn and I started talking a lot more in the weeks that followed after that first interaction, and it was something to look forward to.

I found myself letting my thoughts drift back to Shawn and his arrogance, but honestly, I wanted to know more about him.

From most of what I found on his account, he wrote a lot, poems and song lyrics, some unfinished stories. It was beautiful, deep, one would say.

I found it being on my mind and I though about him and then I remembered the arrogance he had when we'd spoken and it just made me all the more confused. Why be arrogant when you're such a deep writer?

Maybe there was more to it that I wasn't reading in to. Then again, maybe not. I don't know.

All I really do know is that he seemed intrigued by me of all people even after he expressed his feelings about my blog.

It was frustrating to think about it especially before school, which was where I found myself thinking about him the most.

Like today, the Monday about three weeks after we had started talking. Monday's dragged on very slowly, more than any day ever could, beside Friday, and I felt very tired. Most of my thoughts kept turning to back to him.

At this point I knew a lot about his daily life and he knew a lot about mine.

Within the next couple of days, he knew all of my friends names and I knew all of his.

We'd often exchange stories of our days. I often did not leaving out a single detail because that's just how I felt. When it came to talking him, I was an open book, which was unusual to me. But just to speak to someone who didn't really know me, it just let me be a lot more open than usual.

During lunch that day, I checked my phone to see that I had a message from him.

"Do you by chance have a thing for Australian accents?"

I rolled my eyes, remembering how arrogant he could get.

Me: Who wants to know?

Him: I do, obviously.

Me: Interesting.

Him: So do you?

Me: Do I what?

Him: Like Australian accents?

Me: Yes why?

Him: Well because you like Five Seconds of Summer, I just wanted to see if that was the appeal.

Me: I don't just like them because of their accents. They're cute and funny and down to earth. I like their personality, the accent is just a bonus.

Him: You expect me to believe that?

Me: it's the truth. Believe it or not.

Him: Are you always this back and forth between being complicated and being open?

The bell rang then, startling me.

Me: I have to get to class, I'll talk to you later maybe?

My hopes to talk to him again were high weirdly enough.

Him: If fate allows it I guess.

Me: Goodbye Shawn.

I smiled at the screen and rolled my eyes.