The Summer Vacation

So i'm back Home and My Birthdaay was coming up and My mom wanted to invite all the kids i Knew qand where in Contact in Including my first boyfriend, Let's call him.. Alex.......

Remeber i told u we had Bad History.... So I wasn't that glad about it

So the Birthday Party came and Harold was texting me as the Day started but he had to go so i could'nt contact him and then my Birthday was the most dissapointing thing that happened all summer... wen I saw Alex(my ex) thaty day.. I just blamked for a moment.. I was thinking.. 'was i still in-love with him??Nah' So The whole birthday party was over and stuff  but like Alex's parents didn't pick him up yet so like it was me and him alone and a stuff, in my room so i wanted to ask him why he did some stuff in the past and everything is cleared in-between us and like we're cool.

So yeah, I hhad to break up with Harold his jokes were going to far and he knows I don't like his jokes. They hurt a lot sometimes.. and this one joke ccrossed the line and i had to jst let him go. I want to be happy with the person i love. and rite now i still can't get over him.

A week ago I went to a Play at an interational school over here and Kyle ( my neighbour) took me, he is a year younger than me and one of his friends her name is Alley became one of my very good friends. So we I had to help out their student counsel and give out programmes and we gave them out near the place wear they were selling the tickets and this 9th greader was chekcing me out,and boy was he good looking. Okay so whatever, I watched have of the play. The other half giving out programs. some people thought me and Kyle were dating.That is sooo wrong. and the reasons are

-He's younger than me

-not my type

-is too much of a goody two shoes

Its just annoying that they thought that.

I just saw alex again jst 3 days ago and i was like..... o.O :P

He had two more exams left. and i guess that day was the last time I was going to i was going to see him in another 10 months or maybe never. but whatever, i don't care or do I?

I fight  alot with my brother these days and i think mom and dad are always on his side and i  feel so lonely these days like more than ever and i don't know everything just sucks and i can't get over Harold its so frustrating. I'm going to join a new school and it makes oh so nervous and I really have to get my grades up or else my parents will bring me back out here again and that will suck because they already hate me enough. I don't know what to do with my life. My mom thinks i'm fat and everyone thinks I did become fat. My life is so miserable over here. I just wish I could rewind and relive my past to fix every mistake.