Unexpected

"Hey, sexy. How are you?"

Someone had whispered in my ear giving me a tingly sensation down my back. That person's a man I'm sure of it. His husky voice gave it away. I still can't move, I'm frozen on the spot. I keep putting all my strength in moving but I can't, he keeps moving his hands, creasing every inch of my hips. 

Finally I gave it my all and managed to turn around facing the tall man with coal dark hair. He had a grey silver shirt and black jeans on. His eyes were dark grassy green and he wore glasses as if protecting himself from something. He just stared at me with those green eyes. Then suddenly he pushed me up against a near by wall blocking any opportunity I had to escape him. The room got hotter than it already was due to how close he was.

"P-please stop...." I tried demanding

He just keeps smirking and leaning towards me closer and closer every second.

"Please Stop" I said louder. "I don't know you and I really don't want to!"

He keeps smirking but laugh softly instead this time, looking at me. His eyes flash a dark red. No maybe not. Was it just my imagination?

"Oh no, it's not your choice if you want to get to know me or not, it's mine. Eventually you'll get to know me more than ever." He paused "Sweetie" he finished and blended into the crowd.

Why did I even come to this place? I am I that stupid? A night club is the worst place possible to be by myself! What idiot am I? I need to sit down and recover myself. I found the nearest table and sat down. Not even two minutes after, someone tapped on my shoulder.Then realized I was sitting at someone's table. I look to my side to face the person who tapped my shoulder. I turn around and he gives me a big grin.

"So what's a girl like you doing here at this club?" Leaning on his arm, a man asked me.

I respond softly but where he could still hear me, "I wanted to celebrate my success on graduating college but I ended getting creeped out by this guy."

He smiles and replies," Why don't I help make your night better?"

After what had happened with the other guy I was more aware or I at least tried to be more aware of this person that was talking to me.

I looked at him skeptically and said," Sorry I'm not one of those girls you can have a one night stand with, I don't do that. Go somewhere else to get that." I decided to leave so I got up.

He chuckles and just shakes his head," No, you got the wrong idea. I just wanted someone to talk to, as you can see I'm sitting by myself." There's that smile again.

I stay silent for a second and think over what he said but then I remember I haven't even asked him his name yet.

"Hey what's your name stranger? Don't you think I should be enlightened with the name of the one who will be buying me food?"

"I'm Jacob. Jacob Zanders." He held out his firm strong looking hand.

I took his hand and shook it." I'm Echo Meyers. Nice to meet you."

"Like wise." He said." So where to?"

I stood up and looked at him.

"Actually I don't want to go anywhere. I'm fine. I'll just go home and eat some ice cream or something." I turned and started to walk away, but then I turned my head and said to him. " See you around Jacob Zanders."

I turned back around and started walking away again but he grab my wrist.

"Your number. Can I at least get your number?"

I nodded my head." Sure why not."

We exchanged phone numbers then I headed my way to the front doors of the club. Before I stepped out of the Blue Hill Night Club I felt my phone vibrate, I had received a message.

"See you later. Let's get to know each other :)"