Chapter 4

It had been ten days since Lauren met Camila and she had spent every day with her and Isabella, either sitting in just watching T&J or at the park.

"And Jessica said that Jake makes fun of her shoes. She said that boys are stupid and me and her are gonna get married one day, for real this time." Isabella explained as they walked back from the park.

Lauren nodded interestedly at the young girls story, lightly swinging their hands. "Boys are idiots."

"And we are going to both wear pretty white dresses because we are both girls and don't need to wear those things boys wear."

"Suits." Lauren offered and Isabella nodded.

"Yeah, those. Me and Jessica both like dresses so why can't we both wear them?"

"There's no reason why you both can't."

"And are we going to be invited to this wedding?" Camila asked, looking down at her daughter.

"Only if I can come to your guys wedding." Isabella said making Lauren laugh.

"Of course you can. And you can bring Jessica as your date."

"Yeah."

"Is that alright with you?" Lauren grinned, looking up at Camila.

"Of course. Where will the honeymoon be?"

"Uh, where should we go, Bella?"

"Disney land!" Isabella cheers.

"Yes, I like that idea!" Lauren agreed, pointing down at the young girl. "I always wanted to meet Peter Pan."

"I wanna meet Belle."

"Princess Belle, you're a lot like Belle." Lauren said, smiling at the way the young girls eyes lit up.

"You're really pretty, you like dresses and love to read. Not to mention that your name is close to Belle."

"So I'm like a princess?"

Lauren nodded, scooping the young girl up into her arms. "Princess Bella, the prettiest princess of them all."

"Fairest. Fairest of them all." Isabella corrected making Camila laugh and roll her eyes.

"Sorry m'lady, fairest of them all."

"What about mommy? Who would she be?"

"Uh," Lauren muttered, looking over Camila and she wracked her brain to think of any other disney princess. "She could be Cinderella or Rapunzel."

"Yeah, Cinderella. Who will you be?"

"I would be the mad hatter." Lauren said making the girl in her arms giggle.

"And Curls?"

"He would be Flynn or Eric. I think probably Flynn."

"Yeah, Flynn." Isabella agreed, yawning sleepily as her hand moved to the back of Lauren's neck to play with the hair there.

"You're tired, Bella?" Camila asked, running her hand down her daughters arm.

"No," Isabella lied, trying her best to stop another yawn from leaving her lips.

"Princesses don't lie." Lauren whispered against the top of Isabella's head as the girl leant her cheek against her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm sleepy." Isabella agreed, pointing at Harry who was just leaving the car. "Flynn." Harry frowned, looking behind him as if to see if there was someone behind him before smiling at Isabella.