Chapter 11

Lauren had been awake for what felt like hours but it was freezing outside the sheets she was tucked under and she had Camila curled up against her so she couldn't bring herself to move.

"Do you have work today?" Camila whispered making Lauren's hand stall in it's movement of running through Camila's hair.

"No, it's Christmas Eve, the bar isn't opened." Lauren muttered against Camila's hair, smiling when the girl pulled back.

"How long have you been awake?"

"I woke up around six."

"What time is it now?" Camila groaned as she stretched.

"Half seven."

"And did you just lay here for an hour and a half?" Camila pushed on Lauren's shoulders until she was lying on her back and crawled on top of her.

"I had something pretty to look at." Lauren shrugged, smiling when she heard Camila giggle against her collarbone.

"She's up." Camila whispered and Lauren frowned, no really sure what she was talking about until the bedroom door burst open and Isabella ran in with Sparrow running at her heels.

"It's snowing!"

"Honey, sh. Nathan and Sofia are still asleep."

"But it's snowing outside." Isabella said, climbing onto the bed and sitting on her moms back.

"Bella." Camila groaned.

"It's Christmas Eve, 'Bella."

"And tomorrow is Christmas." Isabella grinned, poking Lauren's cheeks.

"You know when I was younger I was aloud to open a present on Christmas Eve, if it's ok with your mom you could open a present."

"If she gets off of me she can."

"It's over there, it's what you said you wanted the last time we were at the toy store." Lauren said as Isabella excitedly slid off her moms back and rushed over to the corner of the room where there was four gifts wrapped up in silver wrapping paper. "The first one, the rest are for tomorrow."

Isabella nodded, grabbing the present and rushing back onto the bed before tearing the wrapping paper off the present and holding up the captain America shield and costume. "I can use it to protected me from snowballs!" Isabella gasped, crawling up to cuddle Lauren's neck.

"Merry Christmas, kido."

"Can I wear the costume while we watch the grinch before bed tonight, momma?"

"Sure you can. Now go get your snow suit and we will go outside to make a snowman."

"Ok! Come on, Sparrow." Isabella bounced off the bed and thundered down the hallway, no doubt waking Sofia.

Camila pushed herself up to sitting position, straddling Lauren's hips.

"You're beautiful." Lauren smiled, resting her hands on Camila's thighs as the younger girl brought her owns hands up to cover her face.

"Shut up, I've just woken up." Camila mumbled behind her hands, groaning as Lauren reached up to pull them away, lacing their fingers together.

"What does you just waking up have to do with the fact that you're ALWAYS beautiful?"

Camila rolled her eyes, though she could feel her cheeks heat up as she pinned Lauren's hands to the pillow above her head. "Will you stay tonight? I get it if you can't but..."

"I can, Harry is stay at Louis tonight, anyway."

"Bella will come in and wake us up at an ungodly hours."