Chapter 21

Xxx Rated Might not be able to see unless your following me enjoy.

3 Months Later

Carter P.O.V

I been out the hospital for three months. I have to do physical therapy for five months. I might be able to finish sooner because they said I'm doing good.

The boys know who shot me Shit I shoulda known as well. It wasn't nobody other then Wayne punk ass!

The boys gone take care of that cause I ain't on that Shit no more.

Essence is nine months she is due in two weeks. We been back together for two months. We decided to give it another try since I proved myself too her.

Right na we getting ready for a doctor's appointment. We dropped the kids off at Drew's that's where they wanted to go. Faith spoke to Essence but Essence look at her upside her head like she was stupid and ain't speak.

"Aye wassup with you and Faith" I asked

"Well I'm mad at here right now " She stated with a clear attitude so I just left it along.

We got to the doctor and signed in and waited on the doctor. Essence Got Dr. Just transferred again you can say that Dr.Hurst grew on her like a mother.

We waited for a little before and one of the nurses called us back.We set in the room and waited on her to come in and when she did she rolled her eyes when she seen me and mugged me.

This old MILF don't like my ass for shit.

I only tolerate her disrespect because Essence sees her like a mother and she don't disrespect me that bad just slick shit here and there and rolling her eyes. I can handle that shit not a big deal.

Essence P.O.V

Carter and I been back together for two months and I can say these two months been a blessing. He been there for me when I needed him most and he makes sure what needs to get done.

With home being temporarily crippled he does what he need to do. He doing good with therapy he should be done with it in like the next two months he won't have to use his cane or walker.

Faith still ain't tell me she was pregnant and Shit it's visible. Well not really but it's visible is you know how a pregnant belly looks.

We was at the Dr.Office and yes I  told Dr. Hurst why I moved back. But she still don't like Carter ass for Shit.

One of the nurses Called us to the back and set us in the room. We set in the room for a little and when she came in her face was a smile and it turned into a mug.

She mugged the hell out of Carter she don't like him for Shit.

She started doing what she supposed to do this time she took blood to test my stress levels and she left out.

"Ha old ass dont like me imma kick ha in her throat if she keeps looking at me like she crazy or some shit" Carter whispered

I busted out laughing.

"Carter you crippled how the fuck" I asked

"Shit I got another leg but better yet I'm chop her in the throat with my cane" he said.

I swear he so freaking dumb.

"Why you gotta be so stupid" I asked laughing hard and holding my stomach

"I'm dead ass serious imma knock her old ass ou-"

Dr.Hurst walk back into the room and cut his ass of he got quite quick,