1

Chapter 1
-
2 years later

It's already been 2 years since y/n and the nogitsune have both left beacon hills.

Scott and the others weren't able to find us for two years, we both decided to stay far away from beacon hills.

Void started a pack just like we both planned, it was small but still good.

You were still a werewolf since Scott bit you the day he tried to kill void.

You were lying in bed curled up under the blankets until a loud crash was heard, opening up your eyes you groaned.

Sitting up from the bed you looked around to see void not there, get some cloths on since last night was a pretty rough time.

You walked down the stairs to hear small whispers coming from the kitchen.

"Dude! She's coming hurry!"

"Don't rush me I'm trying!"

"Hurry I don't want void getting angry at us like always!"

Reaching the kitchen you see the two trouble makers in the pack, "Alex, Sam." You said crossing your arms over your chest and giving them an angry look.

"It was Alex's fault!! He dropped the plate and broke it!!" Said Sam blaming it on his brother Alex.

"I...What?!" He said sounding betrayed.

Alex and Sam were both brothers and lone wolves. Well used to be since void and I took them in.

There parents were killed by hunters and they traveled alone.

"Okay, okay! Just clean this up before void gets here and gets angry at you two like always!"

The two boys nodded and quickly began to clean up the broke dishes.

"Also were are the others?" You asked them both.

Sam sighed, "they left early for a hunt."

"Yeah got hungry," added Alex.

"Hunt? As in eating other animals or hunting as in going out to McDonald?" You asked a bit confused.

"They decided to go and eat a deer or something." Replied Alex as he threw away the broken dishes.

"You know! Be there wolf side for a day and act like one." Sam puts the broom away and walked passed you as he heads to his room.

Letting out a sigh you leaned against the wall staring out the window across from you in the kitchen.

"Shit! He's back hide!!" The two boys rushed into there rooms slamming the door shut.

Turning around you saw void walking through the door, "hey," you said softly walking over and kissing his cheek.

He gave you a weak smile, "everything go out well?" You asked referring to the hunt.

"Yeah the rest are outside talking and eating still." He replied heading to the kitchen.

"Hey...uh, are you sure having this pack is good?" You asked.

He turned to you and gave you a look saying 'what do you mean?'

You sighed and walked over to him, "I mean! Do you like having this pack? You know taking care of them making sure they are okay and not causing trouble?" You asked.

Void stayed quiet for a while before responding, "yeah, I do..."

You smiled softly, "can you give me a good reason why?" You asked hugging him from behind.