6

Chapter 6
-

-three weeks later-

You were living with Scott, Melissa said that it alright and it was for the best to stay here then live alone.

It's been three weeks and no sign of void in beacon hills.

Maybe he stopped caring about you?

Saying that made you want to cry.

Your stomach began to get a bit bigger because of the baby, "y/n?" You heard someone say from outside of your room.

Looking up at the door you sit up, "come in!" You said as the door opened up, Scott stepped inside with a small smile.

"Hey, are you hungry?" He asked softly. You nodded, "yeah I'll be downstairs in awhile." You said as you began to stand up.

"Whoa! No your staying in bed."

"Scott I-"

"No I'm bringing your food up here you still need rest." He said with a smile as he covered you up.

"Thanks scott..." You whispered softly.

"Anything for a friend." He said as he left he room leaving you alone.

It took him awhile to come back upstairs with some food.

"I brought you some Chinese." He said setting down the plate of food on your lap as you sit up.

"Aww Scott!! My favorite!" You said happily.

He chuckled, "well eat up, oh and we won't be home. My mom has to work late and I have you know..."

"Pack problems?" You finished.

He nods, "alright take your time.." You said as you ate. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure! Go! Go and have fun."

"Pack problems aren't fun." He said before leaving making you laugh.

After you were done eating you noticed how late it was getting.

-timeskip-

You were curled up under the blankets in your dark room.

"Y/n..." You heard a soft whisper close to you.

Letting out a soft moan you opened your eyes a little but it looked more like a blur.

Feeling someone wrap there arms around you made you jump a bit.

But soon you were able to tell who it was.

Void.

He pulled you close to his chest as you snuggled up to him.

"I'm sorry what I said..." He whispered as he rubbed your back.

"Hm?" You hummed out.

He let's out a soft chuckle.

"I just want you to know that I still love you." He whispered kissing your head softly.

You couldn't help but smile softly.

"I love you too..." You whispered.

Opening your eyes a little you noticed that he was gone. Sitting up on the bed you looked around the room to see him gone.

Not seeing him close made you want to cry.

But was it all a dream? Or was it real?

You thought, lying back down you sighed and closed your eyes again letting the darkness take over...

A/n

Sorry it's short!!
But will be updating really soon!!