Chapter 1

I looked at Megan and began to bite my lower lip.

She was gorgeous. The only problem was.....Megan was a girl and I was a girl. Megan was finishing her burrito at the table. She finished and we dashed to my room. (We play around a
lot)

"Hey wanna play spin the bottle!" She giggled.

I looked at her and my eyes grew wider.

I was thinking. Maybe she liked me......No she's a girl and im a girl. Before I could say a answer she looked in her bag and got out a achochol bottle.

"Sit." Megan said.

I immediately sat down and she spinned the bottle.

It landed on the right side of her. She pretended to kiss someone and then spinned the bottle again. I was bitting my lower lip until the bottle landed on me.

She smirked and we both leaned in closer. We bumped our heads and we tried again.

We kissed and it was amazing. She pushed me into the wall for the moment. OMG, We were making out.

"Mmmmmm oh god! Im so glad your parents aren't home today!" She moaned.

I moaned louder and louder. She kissed me again and sticked her tongue in my mouth. It went down my throat making me jump and grip her ass. It felt so good. And then I heard my alarm.

The moans were fading away and I woke up.

"Why couldnt it be real? It's the fifth dream I've had of her and me making out."

I got up and stretched. I walked to my closet and opened the door.

I got my school uniform and put it on. It was a short skirt and a white top with a tie.

I put on a nice, soft, and blue knitted sweater on top of it. Then, I put on my sneakers.

I walked downstairs and almost ran out the door.

Then, realized forgot my backpack and I forgot to do my hair. It was still in a bun and time was running out. I dashed up the stairs as my hair was falling out the bun.

I finally reached my room and I pushed the door open running to my bathroom.

I noticed a big ripping in my skirt. Awww come on!!! Why today?! I couldn't sew it.. I knew I should of took those sewing classes in camp! I ran out of my bathroom and grabbed some shorts. I put them on and went back to my bathroom.

I saw my gym clothes on the ground and smelled them.
GROSS! Oh, well. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed my gym clothes in.

I took my hair out the messy bun and brushed it. It looked horrible. I grabbed a headband and put it over my hair. I put my hair supplies in my bag and I quickly ran down the stairs and out the door. I ran so fast I past a Honda!!!!

I finally reached school grounds. I blew kisses to the sky. Thank god!

I ran to my first class. Which was History. I passed the principal in the hallway. She stopped me and told me to stop running because I could trip and fall.

I nodded and found my class. The bell rang and everyone walked out and to their next classes. I saw Megan. She smiled and we hugged.

"Why weren't you in class?? Its the second class we have together." She said as the bell rang.

"I'll see you in gym."

"Bye." She said running to her math class.

I frowned and immediately and speed walked to my next class which was science.

A few hours later...

It was time for gym. I wanted to see Megan so bad that I thought I saw her running in the hallway. She ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"So glad to see you."

"Ladies go get your gym clothes and then change in the girls locker room."

All the girls got their clothes and changed in the girls locker room.

Technically im not a pervert because we all are supposed to see each other right now. I was staring at Megans big double D breasts.

She stood up and they jiggled. She put her shirt on and everything else and she hugged me. It send chills down my spine and made me horny.

She left the locker room without saying at least a goodbye.

I got dressed quick and soon caught up with her.

We were put in exersise groups of two. I was put with Megan.

She jumped in excitment and her breasts jiggled again.

"Am I still comming to your house today after school ??"

"Yea."

She smiled and we both did 6 jumping jacks.

A few hours later..

"Okay, now do a few pushups and hit the showers ladies." Our PE teacher instructed.

Some girls did pushups and some waited for their partners were done.

Then, most hit the showers. I took my shirt off and then slipped off my gym shorts. And then I took off my underwear and put everything in my locker. Me and Megan always shower together ever since we were 4. It might seem weird to others but not for us.

I couldn't reach my back with the soap. All the girls left and got their stuff. School was over after lunch and 1 more class.

"You need some help with that ??"

I nodded and she grabbed some soap and washed my back. Then, I felt her lips on the back of my right thigh. I turned around quickly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Nothing! Just the soap ! I swear!" Megan yelled.

I nodded and washed the soap off. She got out and got her stuff and headed for the lunch room.

She got in line while I got out the shower, dried off, and put my normal clothes on.

I grabbed my gym clothes out my locker and stuffed them in my bag.

Then, on the way to lunch I put my stuff in my locker. I entered the lunch room and headed to the cafeteria line. I got a tray and got a apple and milk.

The rest they put on your tray for you. I got 3 plastic containers and the lunch helpers put food in them. I entered in my lunch number and sat next to Megan.

"Hey, whats up?" She smiled.

"Nothing really. How about you?" I asked.

"Same." Megan nodded.

"So, If you dont mind telling me. What happened in the shower??"

She looked nervous and her hand began shaking. Did I cross a line???

"I don't know what your talking about." She replied taking a bite of her sandwich.

I sighed and figured she'd tell me when we got to my house.

"Okay. Sorry for bothering you about it." I said taking a bite out of my apple.

"It's fine." She spoke.

I took a deep breath and opened my milk. I got my straw and drank half of it and grabbed my fork and soon finished my meatloaf and gravy.

Then, the bell rang and that meant next period.

A/N
Authors Note!!!!!
Anyways, so pretty much that's it for the first chapter. I updated it and fixed some of my mistakes. I cant believe I made all those mistakes. I didn't even read over my work. But, writing chapter 2 now so stay tuned.

Byereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! XD