[12]

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
The King's Bedroom

Lucy woke up cold inside the sheets only to find herself alone in his room. Her core ached from last night's activity. She couldn't believe he left her. Again. Natsu still doesn't remember her. The girl he fated to meet.

She was on the verge of crying yet she forced herself not to. The blonde thought she could hear his sweet words again. Lucy untangled herself from the matress and took her clothes.

She fixed herself before she went outside his room, wanting to clear the things between them. Lucy searched the pinkette inside his large castle. "Hmmm..." She heard hushed voices on the stables.

"Lisanna" Her lips curved downward as she spyed at the two. Natsu's face went closer. A silent sob escaped her throat as the pinkette kissed Lisanna. I thought I was the only one. Defeated and broken, Lucy ran.

Kingdom of Celestia
Outside Celestial Palace
Start of Summer
Year XX89

"Kawaii!" Lucy muttered as she eyed at the new born baby. "Hehe." A blue haired lady chuckled at the little girl's compliment. A dark pink haired man stood beside his wife. "I couldn't think of a name." The blue haired lady said to herself.

His husband eyed the sleeping new born. Happiness was evident in his eyes.

"Natsu!" The girl yelled loudly which caused the fragile child awoke from his slumber. "That's a great name Lucy. So Natsu it is then." The baby suddenly giggled hearing his own name. "Welcome to the realm of the Fairies Natsu!" Lucy greeted.

The queen gave birth to her son, outside the palace since the ride couldn't make it in time. Princess Lucy of the Celestia ran towards the queen. As young as 5, she was able to understand like an adult should. She was gifted with beauty and above averaged intellect. She was the pride of their Nation.

Lucy calmly told the queen to push the baby which successfully gave birth to their son, Natsu Dragneel, the next heir of the Kingdom of Fire.

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
The Taking
Year XX90

"Lucy, please!" The queen begged as she gave the child to the 18 years old Lucy. "Take care of him!" Prince Natsu needs to hide since a group of anti- monarchy stealthily infiltrate the palace. The princess nodded as she felt tears diwn her face.

She ran towards the garden and channeled all the magic from her body. "Tetra Biblios, ruler of the heavens, I seek to open the portal to the human realm!" A vortex suddenly appeared out of knowhere and sucked them inside.

Lucy opened her eyes to find herself staring at the large metallic infrastrictures. In the human realm, technology was highly advanced rather than the realm of the Fairies who rely only on magic.

She cooed the baby as it began to cry. "Shhh..." She kissed his forehead which caused the baby Natsu to stay silent. He actually listened to her!

"I'm sorry my prince" She waved her hand and felt the energy of her magic release. "At this day forward, you're memories of the Realm of The Fairies will be lost. You cannot remember those memories and go back to your realm until you come of age." She put a permanent spell on the prince. Gomene..

The child cried as he was left in front of a human's house. "Natsu, stay strong" A sob escaped her lips as she went back to her portal.

Human Realm
World of Dreams
Natsu's House

Natsu felt himself drained as he finally finished his basketball practice. With only his boxers on, he slept peacefully on his bed.

"Natsu" A flash of blonde hair called after him. "Oh it's you again! You still haven't told me your name." Every night he had dreams of meeting up with the blonde beauty.

Her head was adorned in jewels whole her dress sparkeld under the sun's rays. Little did he know that it was Princess Lucy's way of communication.

In his dream, Natsu wore majestic clothes. It was like a fairy tale. He is the knight while the blonde beauty is the princess. "I'll just call you Ashley." He said nonchalantly. The blonde shrugged while playfully grinning.

"I really want to see you for real." Natsu declared as he held her hands. "I think I'm crazy because I fell for the girl inside my dreams." The so called Ashley did something unexpected, she kissed his cheeks. "Soon. I'll see you soon."

Ashley hid in the bushes as Natsu counted. "Ready or not here I come!" Her breathing stopped as she felt him close to where she's hiding. "Come out come out wherever you are."

Natsu chuckled as he saw a blonde hair hidden. "Got ya! Aaaaah!" Ashley giggled as Natsu separated himself from a wild cat that attacked him. "Sheeeeesh!"

The pinkette sniffed and followed her scent. Uh oh. "I'll get you this time." Ashley shrieked as she felt two hands on her shoulder.

Realm of The Fairies
Kingdom Of Celestia
Underground

Lucy suddenly chuckled as bubbles errupted from her mouth. His father watched as the blonde shifted in her place.

Her body was engulfed in a pink like water covered in crystal. It was a magic forbidden by the Fae Council. Her crystal form is used as a source of the force field that covered the whole kingdom.

She was trapped in a suspended time. She wouldn't age as long as she remained inside the crystal her father made. Wrapped only in her white satin cloth.