Heartbreak(Edited 06/16/2019)

Everybody in Fairy Tail knew Juvia was in love with Gray. But was Gray in love with Juvia?One evening, just before the sunset, Juvia asked,"Gray-sama,Juvia wants to know how you feel about her."As she said that she blushed, her rosy cheeks making her look more beautiful than she was.As Gray answered, he look over his shoulder and said,"Well,I'm sorry Juvia,but I only like you as a friend."As she heard that, her heart broke in a million pieces but still hold back tears, still having hope."But Gray-sama..."Juvia said, but was interupted."Please forgive me, Juvia."he answered. Juvia couldn't hold it anymore and started crying.Her tears made the weather change, and the sky went from a beautiful sunset to a sky filled of rain clouds. Gray realized then how he, the one who had taken Juvia's rain, had made it come back."Juvia..."Gray started,but Juvia was already running,her tears making it rain harder and harder, until the accumulated rain was several inches tall. Gray felt sorry for Juvia because he really loves her, too much. And because of his love towards her, he couldn't risk her life. If he told her, her life would be in great danger, something Gray couldn't bear and would never forgive himself if something happened to Juvia. Until he was sure Juvia would be save, he wouldn't tell her or show any care towards her. Even if she hated him, or moved on from him, he wouldn't dare tell her his undying love towards the sweet rain woman. Until then, he couldn't, he wouldn't. Her life came first, and because of that he wouldn't dare, not until then.