BETRAYED (Edited 07/29/2019)

JUVIA's POV

Juvia kept crying the entire day. Although most of Juvia's life had been filled with grief, the pain she feels right now is incomparable to the pain she had ever felt. She never had felt so depressed in all her entire life. Even when nobody ever talked to her or hanged out with her because everywhere she went, a torrent of rain always followed. Just then somebody knocked on the door. Juvia called"Who is it?" thinking that it might be Gray-sama to apologized and tell me he does love me, that he cares for me like I do for him. But it wasn't him, and all the hope I had disappeared instantly. "It's me Erza, we need to talk Juvia"I slowly, unsured about wanting to talk to anybody, opened the door.

Juvia will tell all of you what she told her, as it would be boring to hear everything Erza-san said, since Juvia didn't really have much to say after hearing everything. She told me that Gray might have had his own reasons to tell me he doesn't love Juvia. Juvia wasn't convinced about it, but Erza made her go to the guild regardless. As we got to the to to the guild, my once beloved Gray entered with Meredy. I couldn't believe it, they were smiling to each other and holding hands!! Meredy, the person who at the beginning when we first met, tried to kill not only, Juvia, but also Gray himself.

When Juvia was about to say something, she was interrupted by Meredy. "We are engaged"she announced, smiling as she said that. I was now trying to hold back tears, but completely failed because Juvia couldn't anymore hold back her feeling. Her eyes watered as she heard they were engaged. Everybody in the guild was upset too, but didn't say anything. Gray-sama was going to say something to me, but I didn't cared and left running. When Juvia was back in her room , completely alone,said to herself"I never felt so BETRAYED in all of my miserable life."