Penny's POV:

I can feel my heart racing as I open the car door. It's the first day of high school . I don't really know anyone except for my best friend Stacey. "You'll be fine Penny" I turned around and gave my mom a hug before leaving. I walked in and noticed that I did stand out a little.I wasn't your average teen girl. I was the only one in the hall with red hair, a pair of navy blue Adidas pants and a simple black shirt. I had my black vans on too. As I looked around I noticed that all the girls had on skinny jeans, crop tops,skirts, they all looked nice and fancy. I went ahead and looked for my locker "B35,36,37" I followed the numbers until I hit B38. I put away all my books and put my hair into a messy bun. Suddenly I heard a shrieking noise coming from the end of the hall. I looked back and saw Stacey. Our lockers are right beside each other."This is going to be the best year ever!" Stacey said as she put away her books.
A walked into history class and took my seat." Good morning class my name is Mrs. Silva and I will be your history teacher for the rest of the year. Well, since not every one knows each other why don't you go around the class and share a little bit about yourselves?" I was so nerves that I forgot that I was up next. "Penelope Jones your up next" I stood up right away not knowing what to say" Hi I'm Penelope, I like to read, play volleyball and listen to music, and I'm from Louisiana"
We finished class and had a lot of  free time so I went to the library to get a few books with Stacey. " I can't believe that we are here right now!" We were so busy talking that I didn't notice someone coming, until I bumped into him. "I'm so sorry"I said as the books fell onto the floor. We both reached for them. "It's ok..." He picked up majority of them " Hi my name is Hayes" he said as he gave me my history book. I couldn't but notice his blue eyes. "Penny, and this is my best friend Stacey"I still didn't stop thinking about his eyes. "Well, nice meeting you. Hope to see you around."

Lucky Penny, first day of high school and she already met "The Hayes Grier"
Comment how u want to be paired with from the magcon and o2l guys. 😋