"Have a good day honey and remember that your walking home today. Okay love you" I walked up to my locker, put my books away and waited for Stacey. "Hey what's up Penny?" I turn around and see Hayes approaching." That's a new look, what happened to the sweatpants?" I was wearing jeans that day and a cowboy-ish shirt."Well..."and I was cut off " Hey guys! Did you hear we have a science project and it's groups of three." I don't know why she was so happy, after all it is a science project.
We walked into science class and took our seats. We were assigned our partners. I got Hayes and James the smartest and cutest guy in my class.
After school

" Hey Hayes, Stacey and I are going to hang out at my place want to come?" "Sure"he turned around and told his brother. We started to walk home Stacey was in front and Hayes and I were a couple of feet behind her. "So how u liking the school?" " Well it's a little different than my last school...but I'll get used to it" we both just laughed at my comment. We then started talking about the project and who would get the supplies. We finally got to my house. I knew that my parents weren't going to be home for a while. "Hey do u guys wanna order a pizza?" "Stacey you know that I don't have enough money for that" I didn't want to be rude but I was saving up for a new penny board. "Well I got seven bucks how bout you Stacey?" Knowing Stacey she probably has like five bucks. "I have four dollars, sorry" I was counting how much we all had and it was enough to get a large pizza. While we waited for the food we started watching Saw. It wasn't that scary but Stacey hates scary movies. About ten minuets into the movie the pizza arrived. I got up went to the door, paidthe guy and brought it back to the living room. We started eating when Hayes's phone went off.

Hey guys sorry to leave the story like this but this chapter was getting to long. I'll make a part 2 to this chapter.
I'm also sorry for not posting in a while. I've had allot on my mind:
Family problems, school and my boyfriend.
But I'll try to update more often.
Oh and if u notice any mistakes just comment and I'll fix it.
~Stay SASSY~