He found us

Tannah's POV

The next day Katie and I are heading to school together since I stayed with her last night. When we got there, there was a huge crowd."I wonder whats going on."Katie said. "I don't know" I said confused. "Tannah! Katie!" we heard someone calling us. We turned around and saw it was Dorothy,Skyy,Vinny running towards us.

"What is it whats going on?"I asked. "It's Mason he's here" Vinny said. "Crap" was all I said. "Lets go throgh the back" Skyy said. "Good idea" Katie said running towards the back of the school with us following her. We got in the school without being seen.

"OK lets hope we don't get caught because he knows you guys but not Katie.Also lets hope the day goes by fast" I said.They agreed. When Katie and I walked into first period we sat down and our teacher,Mr.Dunne,started class. During the middle of class I smelt Mason near by. 

I told Katie that he was near by and ran out of class. Mr.Dunne doesn't normally care. So we ran out of the room and to the school exit. "I mind-linked the others to tell them that we are leaving since Mason almost found us." Katie said. "OK" I replied. When we were running someone grabbed me. I knew instantly who it was since I felt the sparks.

"Where do you think your going?"He asked in my ear. "To my house" I said. "Why are you trying to run away from me? Do you know what happens when a male meets his mate and isn't near them?" He asked. "Yes I do" i said getting out of his grip. "Now will you be willing to come to the pack house with me or will I have to force you?" Mason asked me. 

You want to know my response?" I asked. He nodded. when he nodded yes I flipped him off.After that I started walking away. That was untill he decided to pick me and carry me towards the pack house. Thank god my friends followed so I won't be alone.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading let me know what you think :)

Comment and vote <3