Chapter 1

It's my last high school year. I went to a different school from where I was originally was going to. I'm "starting my new life." I am a transgender, so it's nice going to a school were people know me as a male, they know me as Jack.

-

As of known, your schedule changes every year, different teachers, classes are mixed around periods, blah blah blah... But every year, I always had one teacher, at the same time, for the same reason. Its the stupid singing class. The weird thing is that...I never really heard the teacher sing. I mean, if you're gonna teach a class how to sing, why don't you, the teacher, sing?

-

Lunch came along, and before I left, the teacher asked if I'd come back after I ate my lunch, so I just nodded yes, and went to tell my friends where I was. I didn't eat lunch so I just waited 'til he got back. Once he got back he opened up the door and we went in. We were alone.
- "Just wait here as I get set up." he said, I nodded along. As I waited, I got a violin (I asked, of course) and started playing. I came up with some notes, and it was complete. The song was called 'Helena' ((not my song, credit to MCR)) but I had no lyrics. Nothing came to mind.

-

Hey guys, it's me. I know, weird way to end it, o whale. Anyways, hope you're enjoying it so far :))