Chapter 4

TRIGGER WARNING

Blood dripping down my arm, as I a at.on the shower floor. The water trickling down.my back, making me shiver. How can I really say this, without making me sound emo? Okay, I do like wearing dark clothes, and I might shop at Hot Topic a lot, and listen to dark music. Over all, I'm not emo right? ((Wait, guys, am I emo? Omg)) Anyways, I washed up, got dressed, and went to school. I had a Smashing Pumkins shirt ((haven't listen to them, yet)) and some ripped black jeans. I hid my cuts with my brackets, and with the sleeves of the sweater. Before class started, I went to Mr. Way's class...to talk to him. I wanted to ask what happened yesterday.

-

I walked through the door and he was there, doing nothing, really just listening to music. I cleared my throat so he'd notice me, and he did.
-"Oh um, hey Jack." He sounds so worried.
-"So, what would you like?" He said standing up and walking towards me.
-"So um..I would like to know...um.. the uh.." My words were trapped. I couldn't say anything. I starred into his concerned hazel eyes.
-"Yes?"
-"sorry...um about the song. The one you wanted me to sing. Can I have the lyrics?" I couldn't say what I wanted. I hated that I couldn't.
-"Oh, yeah sure." He walked over to his desk, looking for the music sheet.

-

-"Wait!" I said...felling uneasy
-"I don't want the song, I want to talk about what happened yesterday?" feeling even worse than I already did, my stomach dropped...I didn't think I'd say that, it just happened.
-"Oh?"
-"yeah" I felt mad...I hated him...and myself.
-"Okay, well let me just say that... You got emotion, then I got emotional. I hugged you to try and comfort you. Once we broke the hugged we started into each other's eyes. I looking into your beautiful big eyes, you starring into my hazel eyes. We had a connection but was broken by the bell. Did I miss something?" By the time he stopped talking he was already an inch away from me. I felt the same way I did yesterday.
-"N-no sir..."
-"Then I think we should continue what we were doing. Are you okay with that?"
I shook my head yes, then he put his fingertips to my chip, tilting my head up, then...we kissed. I wasn't just a small little peck. It was so passionate. Our lips moving so perfectly, then his tongue slowly licking my lips. It later met with my tongue. It was a battle that he took over. Then we broke the kiss.

-

-"Well?" he said as he smirked at me.
-"T-that was...amazing..."
-"Well...maybe we can continue this after school...okay?"
-"Yes, Mr. Way" He gave me One last kiss, then told me that the bell was gonna ring soon. I walked out the door, without the lyrics...just the taste of Mr. Way.

Hey guys, hope you liked This chapter, I know they're short and I didn't upload yesterday, and I'm so sorry. I'll upload as much as I can tomorrow. Bye my loves!!