Chapter 11

Mal-
As I hold my daughter in my arms I can't believe she's mine, I don't know what would happen if she wasn't here.
After about 3 hours people come to visit, the first people are ben's parents.
Their proud grandparents. Believe it or not chad and Audrey actually came to visit. And Audrey is surprisingly happy there will be a new princess in the kingdom. Carlos and jay come later and last it's evie and Doug.
We have decided that evie will her aunt.
" oh my god mal she looks just like you." She says.
Charlotte has blonde hair and ben's eyes and is just a little cutie as Audrey says.
My mom will obviously find out that I had a baby but I will do anything and everything to keep my daughter safe.
I will have to spend a night in the hospital because they don't want anything to go wrong and it's a good thing I did because something terrible had happened.
Ben-
It was around 1am and mal was sleeping. I was looking out the window and looking at the city.
Then I heard mal start screaming.
" BEN, BEN I CANT BREATHE."
I rushed over and called the nurses and doctors in.
" mal, mal stay with me."
Her eyes we're beginning to close.
The doctor put an oxygen tube around her and rushed her into a different room.
And Charlotte began to cry, I careful toke her out of her crib and held her In my arms. " it's okay sweetie mommy Is going to be okay."
Mal-
All I can remember is waking up the next morning, my daughter next to me and an oxygen tube around my nose.
" Ben? Am I okay?"
he came over to my side.
" yeah your okay, it was just a little issue with your breathing but the doctor says your fine and go home anytime." He kisses my forehead.
He brings Charlotte over to me and I hold her. " I guess we could call her Chloe too, it kind of works with her name." I say.
Everything will be okay.