Authors Note

Hey guys, please please please read this ok?

So this story is actually going to be a collection of one shots all based off of different phobias.

The idea for this collection came from a one shot in a book called "Kellic One Shots" written by  thevicandthekellin

I have talked to her about using this idea and I am doing so with her consent so please don't send her a bunch of messages saying that I stole her idea, cuz shes totally cool with it. She's also a super awesome writer and you should go check her out.

Also, as I said this is a series of one shots based off of different phobias. I will title the name of each chapter with the phobia that chapter is and write a sentence or two at the start saying that that phobia is. I will not post any additional warnings about whatever the phobia is. So please don't send me any hate saying that you had that phobia and read the story anyways and it triggered something. I will however post if there are any additional trigger warnings or anything like that.

I would also LOVE any suggestions of phobias you guys want to see me write about.

Also- I do not suffer from any phobias so all of the information in all of the following chapters is purely from the internet. If anyone notices anything that they know for a fact to be inaccurate or if you have a phobia and would like me to change something or anything like that please just send me a message and I will gladly go back and edit. I am not in the business of intentionally offending anybody :)

Anyways, I thinks that's about it for introduction type stuff. Read, comment, vote and enjoy!!