Imagine ~72~

It's been awhile since you and your boyfriend have got together but you feel like you can't be in that relationship anymore as its very time consuming.

"B/n...I can't anymore, I'm sorry"you voice is low.

"What are you talking about?"

"This. Us. I can't"

"What? Why not?"

"I'm sorry, I just don't have time for us."

"N-n-no you can't do that... you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Sorry"you say looking down.

"No, we are not."he says firmly, pulling you close and hungrily pressing his lips on yours.

"S-stop"you say trying to push back, but he holds both your hands to the side and roughly kisses you.

You struggle, trying to push him away. No you can't give in, you think.

"Please. Baby please kiss me back"he says, his eyes full of desperation. He looks extremely hurt.

Looking at that, you feel guilty but you know you can't help it.

"Please"he says once more, pressing his lips on yours but you stay still.

He keeps trying his best to make you kiss him, but you don't.

His frown turns into a smirk, as he starts to tickle you in your biggest tickle spot.

You start to helplessly giggle and he uses this chance to quickly let his tongue in your mouth.

He pushes you down, till you're on the floor.

His hands are on both sides of your face as desperately kisses you.

You don't try to struggle anymore.

He pulls back after a long deep kiss.

"Whatever it is, don't ever think of leaving me. I won't let you"he states before getting closer and meeting your lips again.