Imagine ~105~ for JuJu Bearie

As requested by JuJuBearie I really hope you like it :)
~~
"Damn it" you groan.

"Not again" it's the second batch of chocolate brownies you're making today. But it doesn't look any better than the first one, probably worse.

You look all the lumpy, almost shapeless 'brownies' (if they could even be called that) and put your hands in your face. Why can't you bake good at least once?

And this wasn't just for anyone. It was for him, you're boyfriend. And you know that brownies are his favourite and making some for him would be pretty romantic.

And you know what they say, 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach'. Thinking of that only makes you frown.

"Baby you there?" It's him. Oh god.

"Yeah" you reply in a dull voice.

"Is my baby alr-" he stops mid sentence when he sees the pathetic brownies in front of you.

"Is that...Did you try to bake again?"his tone is mocking.

"Go away!"you shout, moving the brownies from his sight.

"That's alright baby, you can try again"he's trying hard to keep a straight face but you can see how hard he wants to laugh. That moron.

"B/n!"you pout, embarrassed.

This only makes him burst out laughing. He tries to cover it up as if he's coughing.

But obviously he wasn't coughing.

He gives up after a few tries and ends up laughing and laughing, clutching his stomach.

"I'm sorry but baby look at those things" he points to the brownies. "They look like someone sat on a mud pie made by some kindergarden kid."

He starts laughing again.

Actually, he never stopped.

"If you don't stop laughing this minute, those "mud pies", as you call it are going right on your face!"you threaten and his face straightens for a bit. But it's not long before he's laughing again.

You fold your hands, giving him the 'better-stop-laughing-at-my-brownies-or-else-you-are-gonna-end-up-looking-worse-than-them' look.

"Y/n. C'mon it's cute you were trying to make something for me but you can't tell me this is not funny" he says, laughing. Again.

"It's really not that funny" you stop your foot, deciding that the 'brownies' belong somewhere better. You smirk to yourself before picking one of them up and aiming it right at his face.

It's falls right onto his face, your aim being very accurate, as he gasps.

It's your turn to laugh now.

"Y/n!"he has a threatening look on his face, as he wipes of all the gooey chocolate from his face.

You squeal and run as he lunges forward. You can see him picking up the brow- mud pies, having a 'you're-so-done' look.

"B/n don't even think about it" you scream as he chases you around the kitchen.

You duck under the table and run the other way. Your hands are in front of your face as you see him aiming for you. You scream, moving a little aside.

He misses by just a few inches.

"Pathetic" you mock, sticking your tongue out at him and he growls.

He picks up another one and runs towards you. You turn around, ready to rush away but he reaches you before. His hands around holding your arm, pulling you behind.

He moves forward, pressed on to your back. He moves his face and places in on the crook on your neck. You wiggle, trying to get free but he is far too strong.

He takes the gooey brownie and rubs it all around your face and neck as you squeeze your eyes shut.

"B/n!"you turn around, but he is already far away from you.

He turns around shaking his bum at little and sticking your tongue out the same way you did to him.

"You will not get away with this"you scream picking up a bottle of juice and charging towards him.

He is on the corner of the room and he tries to open the door to get out of the kitchen but fortunately for you, it is closed.

He turns back around and gulps as you pour the entire can of juice on him, drenching him.

"You totally have a death wish, cupcake" he says moving forward as you take a step back.

He picks up the chocolate sauce bottle and runs towards you. You scream, ducking down.

He laughs evilly, bending down next to you. He uses one hand to open the bottle and squeezes the chocolate sauce all over you face, and his other hand is holding both your wrists together keep you from moving too much.

"Okay stop!"you scream but he doesn't just yet.

"B/n! Please"

He stops as you let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, 'please' is the magic word baby" he says having a smug expression on his face as you roll your eyes.

"You look delicious" he winks as your scrunch up your nose.

He laughs, pointing his finger out to wipe some of the chocolate sauce from your face. And to your surprise, he licks his finger.

You blush lightly but knowing he can't see your cheeks with all the chocolate on it, you act as if you're disgusted.

"Oh c'mon baby I know you. I know you found that hot and you probably are blushing right now"he winks making you even more red.

"B/n! Stop!"you say embarrassed, looking down.

"You're adorable"he looks at you with adoration and love, placing his thumb under your chin and titling your face up.

He moves forward. "You're beautiful" he whispers.

"Oh please I probably look like I fell face forward on to some muddy puddle"you say laughing at yourself.

"Yes that is true, you actually look exactly like that..." you smack his arm playfully. "...But beautiful, nevertheless."

He tucks one of the loose strands of hair on your face behind your ear, moving closer and closer to you.

You can feel his breath on your face as he tilts his head slightly, placing his lips on yours.

He starts kissing you passionately, licking off the chocolate sauce around your mouth in the process.

"Yum" he says, licking his lips before kissing you again.

This time it's all wet as his tongue is almost over your face.

It's not even kissing. He's licking all the chocolate sauce from your face.

"B/n!"you push him away as he laughs.

"You really do taste delicious, even better than I imagined" he winks as you face palm at his sexual innuendo.

He laughs and winks again. Looking adorable as he does so.

And this time it's you who's kissing him.