fights and hispitals

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT!
So sadly this book is close to ending :'( but I was thinking of new ideas for new books and got this which are official! (Pleaz no still) So comment on what you think about them and which one interests you!
*back to story*
Vincent rann back into the resturant, to get his keys and coat. He was about to leave, but was stopped by Richard.
"Don't you think you've done enough."
Vincent groweld.
"This doesn't concern you richie!"
Richard cletnched Vincent's shirt.
"I care more then you asshole! Why don't ya' go help that skank on the floor over there!"
Mike then butted inbetween them.
"Richard is right! I promised myself to not let you hurt her, but I couldn't keep it... "
"Mike lett me get through, I don't have time for this!"
Jeremy balled his fist and pushed Vincent back.
"W-what's wrong with y-you Vincent, s-she was your best friend! How could you do this to h-her! She was t-the last person here that still s-saw good in you, b-but it was her mistake!"
Jeremy pushed Vincent back, making him bump against chris' radio.
Turning it on.
Vincent clentched his coat and stayed silent, tears streamed down his face.
The room was silent, tell...
"This just in folks, a terrible accident on nesley highway. A young women flipped and crashed on a motorcycle, aswell almost trampelled by a cargo truck! This instant paramedics are taking her to the nearest hospital, relatives are being contacted right now! Hope for her the best! And on with other news..."

Everyone in the room stayed silent.
Boss' phone then rangged.
It was an unknowed, he answered it.
"Hello?"
"Yes hello is this... uhm boss?"
"Yes byron."
"Well we inform you that your employee (y/n)(l/n) was in a very bad accident, it it possible for you to come to the Kaiser Dmc hospital?"
"Yes ofcourse!"
He hangged up.
His eyes narrowed towards Vincent.
"Are you happy now grape! (Y/n) is in the hospital and all because of your fault!"
Vincent stared at his feet.
"Alright men! Freddy is closing early!"
Mike, and Jeremy quickly started calling Fritz and Scott rushing out.
Chris graved his things too.
The other employees started to clear freddy's out. Mahogany and Vendetta rushed out too.
Boss turned to Vincent.
"I hope your happy."
He quickly left
(Small Timeskip)
~In le hospital~
Larry sat next to yoy, staring down at your weak sleeping form. A tear trickled down his cheek.
There was a knock at the door.
"Come in."
The door opened to reveal Boss, Mahogany, Ven, Mike, Jeremy, Chris, Scott, and fritz.
He turned and smiled weakly.
Boss:"Hi, yu must be larry."
"And your (y/n)'s boss... "
Larry not taking his eyes away from you.
Mike:"How's she *sniffle* holding up?"
"*Sniffle* I don't know, they haven't said anything *Sniffle*"
He turned back to you.
He then stood up.
"I need some fresh air."
With that he stood up and walked out.
The door then opened to... reveal Vincent.

******Short and sucky, but an update the next chapter is big aswell! Luv ya all! Tell the next chapty!!!