.why me

Hey guy this a side note but the way Lexie look is in chapter cover and
VOTE & COMMENT

The bruises on my skin hurt like heck ( I don't like cursing so I'll be using the cursing LIKE words) I got beat up again by the bloods ,since my brother is a cript this stuff always happens but today it felt somehow worse like today was the last day would be doings this and the wanted to make it count.

I put my hoodie on and some black jeggings so nobody would ask about my brusies, I put on my essentials and Went down stairs and saw my brother and his cript friends chilling my brother name is justin bye the way.
jf= Justin's friend

Jf: hey ma

Me: eww go choke on a dog

Jf: u what I'm tired of u sassing me Lil girl

and rite before he slapped me by brother pointed a gun to his head.

Just: I wish u would ...plzzz give me a reason to merk your a**

Jf: ard man .....I was playing chill

After everything was calmed I grabbed a apple and went to hug my brother.

Skipping to the end of the day ,nothing really happens at school cause I don't really care for friendships like dat. I got home and chilled in bed till I got hungry and went downstairs to get something to eat but then my brother started yelling at me.

Just:GET BACK UP STAIRS NOW

Me:why?!? and why you got to be yelling at me

Just:listen lex I don't need your smarta** mouth right now so GO UP-STAIRES

ME:FINE u jerk

I stormed upstairs angerly and slammed the door. As soon as did I herd gun shots coming from infront of the house I hurryed down to the ground and screamed justins name.

Me: JUSTIN .....JUSTIN.... ANSWER ME DANG IT

I saw the most horrafying thing in my life it was a bullet going through my brothers head right in front of me i screamed.

Me: AAAAAAAAAAA WAKE UP JUSTIN PLZ WAKE PLLLZZZZZ .....DONT GO

As im still sobing a tall black figuer picks me up and takes me to a bag I thought they were going kill but compared to all the pain i was feeling i didnt care how it all i know is that i was ready to die..

They put me in a black van and then I saw him.....

Like and vote!!!!!!!!!

By the way my name is meeka {the characters name changed his name }