Chapter 2- First Impressions

Here's chapter 2.. Hope you enjoy and spread the word wanna get 10 reads before my next update.. Thanks :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Chapter 2***

A bright flood of light takes over my eyes as my mom opens the windows in my room. I spread the sheets over my eyes, having no intention of getting up. My nerves managed to keep me up all night. Lets face it,it's Senior year, more assignments, college pressure and overall a nightmare for my indecisive self.

10 minutes later and after my mom comes close to knocking me out of bed, I get up, washing my teeth, face and changing into comfortable summer attire.

It takes 15 of walking, but I finally get to school, feeling extremly excited to see all my friends.

I arrive and see a couple of my friends.

"Hey guys" I greet Lindsay, a girl that repeated 2nd grade,one of the populars, and we don't really get along. But that doesn't stop her from being fake.

" Hey!!" She yells as she comes towards me and gives me a hug.

"Umm.. Hi" I say giving her the fakest smile I can manage.

When she finally lets me go, I see Anne.

" Bestie!.. I missed you soo much" Anne says, lovingly as always.

"Me too!" I say hugging her tight.

Someone approaches me from behind. John, Beck's friend. The schools playboy and always acts little too friendly.

"I don't get a hug?" John says passing by and brushing my arm in the process.

I pull my arm at his touch and ignore him completely with a face of disgust.

"So that's how it's gonna be huh?" He says as he walks away laughing. I know he doesn't care, it's all a game for him, he obviously has no interest in anyone.

In the corner of my eye I see Taylor, he's hanging out with Beck.

I whisper and elbow Anne.

" Do you see who's there?"

She blushes and laughs lightly.

I take her by the hand leading her towards the boys. She tries to resist but not to much, she doesn't want to attract to much attention to her self.

" What's up guys" I say nicely

" Hey" I hear Beck say

" Desperate" Taylor snorts

I ignore the rude comment and turn my head towards Kevin.

" Where's Andrea?" He asks

Kevin is the usual blond hair and blue eyes, you would think he was cute fitting that description but he's awkard and odd looking. He's been crushing on my friend Andrea for two years now.

"I don't know" Anne answers boredly, obviously too preoccupied staring creepily at Beck.

The bell rings signaling the start of the day.

We walk down te hallway in a hurry.

" Dont wanna be late for our first class of the year now, do we?" Anne smiles at me as she links our arms toguether.

"See you later boys" I say to the group of guys.

I sit in the fourth row of the class, Anne joining me on my right, almost immediately Andrea walks in and sits behind me.

" We'll aren't we late on this fine morning." I say as a greet to my very tired looking friend

" ha, ha." She says mockingly.

Right when I was thinking of a come back the teacher walks in.

" Good Morning" the very bland looking teacher starts to speak.

"I'm Mr. Pratz some of you may know me because of your older siblings but some may not."

He starts talking some bullshit about how the school year is gonna get tough and that we need to study more than ever. Same boring speech every year. Yawn!

"I've been informed that we need to head to the auditorium, your principal wants to welcome back the students at school..."

I tuned out after auditorium. It's the best news I've heard all morning. Everyone rose from their seat and starting making their way into the auditorium.

We made our way towards the back of the room. With Anne and Andrea sitting besides me.

The principle starts speaking in her monotone voice, and we just take advantage of our time off from classes for some chatter and occasional texting.

I notice in the first row there's some freshman and sophomores, holding some guitars and shakers as we all follow along in some corny song.

And then I see them. The only junior in that row is Daniel, the class clown as he moves his hands around and sings in an obnoxious loud voice. But it's not him I'm curious about, cause he always thinks he's a comedic genius 100% of the time. I'm staring at this guy sitting next to him.

" Who is that?" I ask Anne

" Haven't you heard?" She answers

I look at her with a blank expression on my face.

" Daniels brother, Sebastian.He just joined the senior class" Andrea joins the conversation.

I stare at him more attently this time and notice his tall physique, followed by his deep blue eyes and brown hair, to top it all off his incredibly warm contagious smile.

I've known Daniel since 2nd grade. And never heard of a brother. I even know about his tough childhood.His parents separated and he and his younger sister lived with her mother from a young age, never knowing anything about their father. One day, a former boyfriend of his mom, broke into their house . They had a tough discussion and the Ex-boyfriend grabbed a kitchen knife and killed her right in front of the little girl. Since then, Daniel and his sister live with his aunt. Dani seems to be over it after three years or atleast he hides it with his comedic character.

"So then he told me.... Are you even listening to me!?" Anne waves his hand in front of my face, to get my attention.

"Ehh... Yeah.. I'm sorry I got distracted" I say somewhat embarrassed.

"Well whatever, I'll tell you later, when you can actually listen to me" Anne says to me and immediately snaps her head around to talk to beck who's right behind her.

I fix my eyes again at the handsome stranger standing several rows in front of me. And I can't help the smile that creeps on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for Reading :D

Remember to vote and comment <3