THE END

Jack performs the funeral of Lily. He makes her wear the dress he wanted his bride to wear. A large beautiful long sleeveless white gown with a big red rose waistband. He placed her in the coffin and before burying her placed the rose with which he proposed her in her hand. The petals of the rose touched her heart and became golden, showing that there is so much peace in everyone's hearts that can turn a rose golden but it's just that we don't realise it.

                     The town fell into pieces as each petal of the rose fell. And with the town the people also disappeared in thin air. But before disappearing, they fought with each other to death. Jack buried Lily and started crying, keeping his head on her grave he disappeared like everyone else, but he was happy that he ended with his special someone. As for Stephe, he was now completely an earth creature, actually more than that, he was an evil merciless devil, who hated peace and harmony. He spent the rest of his life with Melody, feeling proud of himself. 

THE END.

INSPIRATION: Everyone has peace in their heart that can make a rose turn golden. We just have to have the right company to choose whether to be calm or violent. If you have a good company you will become like the citizens of Roseville. But if you have a bad company, you will be like stephe. So choose good people as friends and be good with others to keep everyone good. 

(So that's it. My first story is complete. thanks for reading. )

A/N I dedicated this chapter to RaisaCoreschi for being my first follower, the first one to pm me, and the first one to vote my story. Thank you.