Sand and Sea

" You know what? We should take unnecessary stuff off and leave it with Yaya", Boboiboy suggested as he took off his jacket and cap revealing his black, short hair to Fang, Ying and Gopal.

" Wow! The last time I checked, your hair was shorter and more... what was that word? Uh...",Gopal would've finished his sentence if he did not notice Boboiboy giving him a cold stare. Gopal was desperate and wondered what did he say wrong.

" Did you take of my hat? When!?",Boboiboy furiously asked as he held Gopal's shirt and held it up.

" Ah... during that holidays... uh, you know? The one where we got our powers for the first time? Uh..yeah, that. You were sleeping when I took advantage and all- oof!",Gopal desperately answered was dropped to the ground after Boboiboy was satisfied with the answer.

" Oh, and one more thing", Boboiboy said with a straight face.

" NEVER... TOUCH.... THE HAT.. EVER..... AGAIN!!!",Boboiboy said as he gave a cold stare followed by an electrical aura(literally), causing Gopal to cower in fear and hid behind Fang.

"Oi! Why do you do that for?", Fang who felt annoyed by Gopal's actions asked.

" That was creepy", Gopal replied with a scared face.

"Ugh.... Just take some of our stuff off", Fang said in an annoyed tone after what Gopal did before Gopal giggled followed by Ying sweat dropped. Ying and Fang took off their spectacles and left them on the green mat Yaya was currently on. As the two walked to the sea, Ying looked at Fang's face now that he wasn't wearing his spectacles. She couldn't describe what she thought of Fang without his trademark spectacles.

" Uh... Fang. Why is it that you never take off your spectacles?", Ying desperately asked making sure she said it right and to make sure that Fang's eyes did not distract her.

"Oh that? Well, it's hard for me to see without them. But I occasionally put on contact lenses when no one's looking", Fang explained blankly. Ying blinked her eyes. Someone like him who wears spectacles almost all the time uses contact lenses? Then again, Fang must have put them on today as he looked like he can see clearly.

" Then why do you wear spectacles most of the time?" , Ying asked.

" Well...", Fang desperately started.

" You know, I think you look better without them", Ying interrupted before silence filled the air around them. Ying's face immediately became red as she looked away and left Fang towards Boboiboy and Gopal. Fang was actually confused for a while but then he widened his eyes as he realized. Ying must've been paranoid about him ever since they got to the beach as this would be the only time he saw Ying like that. He nervously smiled. He doesn't want to be in a relationship just yet despite his many fans at school.

'Ack! I better stop before I get paranoid!', Fang thought to himself as he shook his head with a desperate face before dashing off to the sea.

(Later)

" Take this!", Boboiboy shouted as he slammed a rubber ball at Fang. Fang smirked as the ball flew towards him. Just as the ball were inches away, Fang used both of his hands and hit the ball, which then went up.

Boboiboy, Fang, Gopal and Ying decided to play with the ball Ying had brought over to actually have something to enjoy in the water rather than lying down in the water or splashing others with seawater. Ying brought it as she knew they needed to do something that was actually fun.

"Gopal!", Ying shouted as she used her left hand to strike the ball which was then seen hurling towards Gopal. Gopal pulled his usual freak-out face as the ball approaches and nearly shouted for help. Instead, he panicked and ducked but didn't notice his hand movements that had hit the ball, causing to be so high in the air.