Amusement Park

"An amusement park?" Gopal and Ying asked.

"Yeah" BoBoiBoy replied as he prepared 3 cups of Tok Aba Special Ice Chocolate for Ying, Yaya and Gopal.

"We should really go guys. The beach isn't the only way for us to have fun together, right?" Yaya said.

"But... I haven't finished my homework yet" Gopal said, before the others including Ochobot at the café stared at him.

"You're not going to the amusement park, Gopal. Not until you've finished your homework" an old man wearing a white cap, a pair of spectacles and a blue shirt known as Tok Aba said.

"Definitely" the others agreed.

"Aw, man!" Gopal said in disappointment.

"Hey! Where's Fang?" Ying asked.

"He doesn't usually hang out here, remember?" BoBoiBoy and Yaya said simultaneously, before the two stared at each other in shock.

"But why do you ask anyway?" Ochobot asked.

"Oh nothing. It's just that ever since going to the beach yesterday I thought he would be with us or something" Ying explained. Nobody noticed that her cheeks were turning slightly pink.

"So do you want to convince him to come with us?" Yaya asked.

"You want me!?" Ying pointed to herself as her face turned red.

"If you don't mind, I'll come along with you" BoBoiBoy said.

"Oh, really? I-I guess I could use some company" Ying said.

"Yeah, I'm going too" Yaya said. Ying looked hesitant at first but then nodded at the suggestion before the four left the café, leaving Gopal to deal with his homework first.

*Later*

Fang lied on top of the roof of a large abandoned house. The windows were already shattered and a part of the wall has been destroyed. Fang had destroyed that part of the wall when BoBoiBoy, Gopal, Adu Du and Probe nearly fought inside the house and Fang had to attack them all causing the four to blown outside of the house, unintentionally causing the wall to be destroyed.

Fang just wanted to relax for that day, as always. He decided that he took a break from training. Ever since he found out about his powers and decided to use them to defeat BoBoiBoy and gain the popularity he deserved, he had been training with his powers secretly and started the haunted house rumor through Gopal (by scaring him apparently).

"Fang!" Fang heard before he looked down to the house's front gates. There he saw BoBoiBoy, Yaya and Ying.

"Huh? What do you three want?" Fang asked as he stood up.

"Uh... we wanted to bring you along to the new amusement park that had just opened recently" BoBoiBoy said.

"Amusement park? Where's Gopal? Isn't he usually with you guys?" Fang asked regarding Gopal's absence.

"He didn't finish his homework apparently" Yaya said. Fang then covered himself in a shadowy aura before jumping down from the roof onto the ground.

"Hm... let me think about it" he said as he walked towards the three while the aura disappeared. Currently he had nothing better to do. He did not like hanging around with BoBoiBoy but maybe he could give it a shot. After all, there might be chances he could prove himself better than the other.

"Okay, I'll go with you" Fang said as he smirked causing his friends to smile in surprise before Fang opened the gates and went out.

"Hehe. Awesome! Let's go!" BoBoiBoy declared before the four walked away from the house.

Later

"Wow... Awesome!" BoBoiBoy said as they stood in front of the entrance. There was a red wall that surrounded the whole park. The rides, especially the rollercoaster are visible from the outside.

"Kind of big" Fang commented while staring at BoBoiBoy. He just do not get him sometimes. BoBoiBoy was just easily impressed sometimes. Too easily.

"Come on, let's go inside" Yaya said happily as she started walking towards the entrance.

There were a lot of people in here. That was what Yaya first noticed. But not to the point that it was crowded, luckily.

"Ack!" BoBoiBoy groaned in pain as he clutched his stomach.

"BoBoiBoy, what's wrong?" Ying asked.

"I got a really bad stomachache" he replied. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I think he really needs to go to the toilet. I'll accompany him" Fang volunteered as he brought BoBoiBoy away. Though, Yaya and Ying could hear BoBoiBoy and Fang arguing.

"Hey, what's that?" Ying pointed. It was one of those game stalls where whoever plays has a chance to win a prize. Usually a doll.

"Hmm... How about we play that while for BoBoiBoy and Fang?" Ying asked happily. Yaya only nodded with a small smile.

"First try is for free! Knock down all the tin cans and you'll get a mystery gift!" the fat man in a red shirt and wearing a red, tall hat shouted as Yaya and Ying approached the stall.

"Hi sir. I would like a try at this game, please?" Yaya asked.

"Of course, you can! Here..." the man said as he handed three white small balls to her. Ying only giggled as thoughts of the outcome played in her mind.

Later

"Aw... I didn't even hit one" Yaya said disappointedly.

"It's okay, Yaya. Maybe you'll have better luck next time" Ying reassured her. In truth, she could not stop laughing. Even though Yaya had missed her targets completely, she had at least made holes... on the walls. The man became so scared of Yaya. Ying was so lucky to see that. It was kind of entertaining to see that. Sometimes, Yaya was just overpowered with her strength.

"Uh-uh... It's okay, child. Uh...uh you still get to win a consolation prize for being the first person to try it" the man said in a hesitated tone. Even though he didn't actually have consolation prizes, he was just scared what the girl in pink was capable of.

"Uh...uh take this prize and uh... enjoy your day" the man gave her a small, red box.

"Thanks mister" Yaya said happily before leaving. Ying followed suit but ended up laughing.

Shortly after that

"Yaya! Ying!" Yaya and Ying saw BoBoiBoy and Fang walked towards the two.

"Hey, what's in the box? Where did you get that from?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"Oh, this? I got this as a prize for playing a game there" Yaya said as she pointed to the stall that she went to earlier.

"Anyways, let's get going shall we?" Yaya suggested before she walked away. BoBoiBoy and Fang wanted to follow, but then Ying stood in front of them.

"Hey, guys. You know what, the reason she got the prize was that the man became so afraid of her. She missed completely and made holes in the walls" Ying said before she giggled.

"Seriously?" Fang and BoBoiBoy began suppressing their laughter.

"Uh... what are you guys doing?" Yaya asked as she turned around.

"Oh... uh, nothing. We're coming!" BoBoiBoy said.

"Yeah, uh... just a few more seconds" Fang said desperately.

(Re-uploaded without edit)