Chapter 8

Gilinsky POV

Me and Johnson had been shopping all day we were about to leave until a girl that looked way to familiar to not saying anything to. I walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder to see if it was the person I thought it was which I was pretty sure it was. She turned around and looked at me as if she hadn't ever seen me I hugged her so tight it was one of the best hugs ever probably I was so happy to finally she her. J had been my crush back in high school I just never really told anyone because I was scared she would think I was either playing or joking because I was the captain of the football team and every kid in school had a crush on me no one would of thought I had a crush on one of the shyest girl in school she was the geek in our class but that what was cute and attractive tbh. She was the type of girl that would make you smile without even doing anything just looking at her is enough.

"How have u been J" i asked, "i've been better u could say" she said. She told me about the whole Hayes situation he's always been a douche if u ask me. Every girl he has ever been with didn't end well. J decided to walk around with us. We walked into Victoria Secret it was kinda awkward because we were both boys. J started laughing at us "you didn't have to come in here if u felt uncomfortable" she said. We stayed anyway she got like 20 different things tbh like a black lace bra, sweats, yoga pants, underwear, tanks, bathing suits, etc. By the end of the day I was holding 5 bags same as Johnson and she was holding like 2. We took them to her car and put them in the trunk of her black jeep. I invited her back to my place, I gave her my number and told her i'd pick her up at her place later because I had to drop Johnson off.

I looked at my phone it was 7:30. I was getting in the car to go get J, I got butterflies because just seeing her or even just the thought of her made me so happy. I pulled up and knocked on her door she was wearing a cute crop top w/ shorts! God shes so cute, I hugged her again "do I need to bring anything else?" "idk are you planning on staying over or anything bring a bathing suit!!!" "umm sure and okay i'll be right back. We got to my house and I helped her get her stuff in "wanna go for a swim?" "ofc" she said. She got ready in the bathroom, while I got ready in my bedroom. I was downstairs and she came out the bathroom looking amazing omg shes so beautiful. I only wish she was mine to hold and to love every day and night. She deserves so much more than she has the most beautiful personality. Shes one of the most sweetest people I know honestly if you don't like her you've got issues because shes so sweet. She could never hate anyone unless they did something horrible.

We walked out to the pool she jumped straight in. It of course took me a while to get in because it was freezing to me idk how it wasn't to her see grabbed my hand and pulled me. I was shocked but she was laughing and it was so cute. I grabbed her and threw her in the air and she splashed so hard back into the pool it was so funny. She put her arms around my neck and we just stood there she eventually put her legs around my torso. We just talked for a while and caught up on everything. It started getting dark we decided to get out of the pool and go back inside. She went to go get her bag but I told her not to worry and follow me. I gave her one of my warm sweatshirts and shes wore a pair of her leggings. Her wearing my clothes and those leggings oh my god lets just say she looked really good it made me happy. I changed into a pair of basket ball shorts, I didn't really need a shirt because it was just J and me and plus I didn't feel like wearing one. J was in the kitchen fixing us some cookies, we were gonna watch a movie before since we didn't feel like going anywhere and we wanted to be comfy and just chill and stay in for the night. We sat down and started the movie "Anabella". J was scared to watch a scary movie because those type of movies just aren't her type of movies but she said only because I was here. It made me smile knowing she felt safe with me. We were both cuddle up under a blanket I guess she was right scary movies aren't for her. We went up to my bed so we wouldn't fall off the couch in the middle of the night. I had offered to sleep on the floor but she insisted the I stay in the bed. I laid down and turned over to see J looking at me. She was so perfect, she started leaning in and so did I.